Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
16 July, 09:29
AU is compromised just like all of the other platforms. A tell tale sign is they block you without any conversation. Those that reply and engage in conversation, I respect. We all have different views, on everything. I try to only speak of Preparedness, Prayer, Peace, Hope and Love. I will never tell you to connect this dot with that dot. I believe those who constantly "decode" are the infiltrators. The are making this a Psyop. Use caution. Peace and Love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 July, 09:34
In response Michael Riegel to his Publication
I decode and I am not an infiltrator😳 I don't even know if my decodes are correct👀 But I try because Q told us 'learn our comms".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
Yes, and Q also said to question everything, and only 10 people know the plan. I dont have a problem with some decodes, some do make sense. But when people start putting dates out there, that is what I question. ......events, not dates.
10:09 AM - Jul 16, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormhunter514 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael Riegel, click on at the bottom under it