JET2 @JET2
12 July, 10:52
Chlorine Dioxide is an amazing substance - even broader spectrum and more effective than Hydroxycloroquine or Ivermectin - while being dirt cheap, safe and non-patentable.

What's been hard to get are HARDCORE SCIENTIFIC FACTS to support the Chlorine Dioxide story, amid HUGE ONGOING DISINFORMATION GUNFIRE from Big Pharma directed at Chlorine Dioxide.

Do yourself a favor and watch at least the first half-hour of this amazingly well-informed dialogue between Natural News founder Mike Adams and
biophysicist and Chlorine Dioxide expert Andreas Kalcker.

https://www.naturalantibio...
virus-fda-ftc-prohibited.html

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
ive tried Chlorine Dioxide. that stuff stastes horrible 😂. maybe i will try again sometime in the future again. do you have a good place to get it ?
08:55 PM - Jul 15, 2022
In response JET2 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
15 July, 11:14
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I ordered mine from here... https://kvlab.com/

I haven't used it yet because I need to research a bit more. I am grateful for the posted videos above!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
15 July, 09:05
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
You are so right!!! It does tastes awful but wow it packs a punch.
Tricky trying to find something to hide it in because Vit C negates it's potency.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
15 July, 09:06
In response Evangelina to her Publication
wondering if maybe i can rub it on my skin with some carrier oil