JET2 @JET2
Chlorine Dioxide is an amazing substance - even broader spectrum and more effective than Hydroxycloroquine or Ivermectin - while being dirt cheap, safe and non-patentable.

What's been hard to get are HARDCORE SCIENTIFIC FACTS to support the Chlorine Dioxide story, amid HUGE ONGOING DISINFORMATION GUNFIRE from Big Pharma directed at Chlorine Dioxide.

Do yourself a favor and watch at least the first half-hour of this amazingly well-informed dialogue between Natural News founder Mike Adams and
biophysicist and Chlorine Dioxide expert Andreas Kalcker.

https://www.naturalantibio...
virus-fda-ftc-prohibited.html
10:52 PM - Jul 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by JET2 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 October, 10:14
In response JET2 to his Publication
we carry Chlorine Dioxide on our hiking backpacks for emergency use to purify water in the event we might need to drink water from a stream or other source. Easy to purchase from sporting goods stores. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
16 July, 05:43
I drink it regularly. I use filtered deuterium-depleted water.
I have personally witnessed its's miraculous curing capabilities.
The blatant massive unlawful suppression of this makes the truth evident.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
16 July, 07:05
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
Utilizing Masaru Emoto's methods regarding water & memory, try taping a piece of paper with Deuterium written on it (facing the water) and see if you have the same experience. My son tried this with DMT (spelled out) and tripped his brains out!

Kraken Patriot @willowt
16 July, 09:25

Mary Kkk @Mary
16 July, 02:01
one of the miracle cures. used for healing Autism also.

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
16 July, 01:28
Why chlorine dioxide and not just hypochlorous acid? HOCI.

Which you can make for pennies using a portioned recipe of kosher salt with no additives, water and a zap of electricity via a thing that is sold all over Asia that resembles a tea pot. Here in the states the company is called Ecolotech that sells it for around a hundred dollars or watch youtube for a do it yourself tutorial on making your own electrolysis generator.

Look into it. It heals. It kills all viruses, bacteria, and allergens. Century old medical journals showed injecting it into the bloodstream would stop sepsis even.

When finished with that dive, research medical journals on molecular hydrogenated water. Same electrolysis process as making the hypoclorous acid. Except using simply plain water and no salt.

Water, and/or salt plus electricity (energy) saves the world!

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
16 July, 12:12
Link is dead

Momma Bear @ur1spark
16 July, 01:46
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
Copy (entire link) and paste into address bar.

Kraken Patriot @willowt
16 July, 09:24
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 July, 11:17
Yes i been adding to my water since May '21. I have extra bottles...i havent been able to get anyone to use it. If ur not taking anything for parasites and any other kind of things in ur body then ur definately not feeling 100%. Hydroxychloroquin and ivermectin too! I use all three and have several different ways ive benefitted. Sleep, getting up less during the nite to go to the bathroom, planters wart on big toe is gone. ...just saying.🤓 I love feeling pro-active and healthier...drs wont talk about parasites...and NEVER diagnose them ever. Ask a dr.🤔 🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
15 July, 11:29
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Love to hear you say that. 🙏 Western medicine has decided not to diagnose or cure parasites in human any more for decades but continues giving every cat dog and horse dewormers all the time. In third world countries the same pharma companies sell ivermectin etc for a dollar without prescription, for humans.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
16 July, 08:54
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Ali Beth @Albeth7
15 July, 11:13
it tastes like bleach to me, i have such a hard time getting it down

Rena Sch @PigeonPea17
16 July, 08:24
In response Ali Beth to her Publication
a little organic grape juice with no citric acid added or preservatives. like "LAKEWOOD" Brand. makes more palatable.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
15 July, 10:54
They took it down.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
16 July, 01:48
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
Copy (entire link) and paste into address bar.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 July, 10:53

Katherine Thompson @Willow45
15 July, 10:34
cured my 86 year old moms skin disorder. black plaques on her legs. wrapprd her legs in MMS and DSMO. it was strong. new skin grew in a matter of weeks. and lots of sunlight.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 July, 03:04
In response Katherine Thompson to her Publication
DSMO is another one that they try to scare people away from using as a topical for any skin issue.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
15 July, 10:28
Is there a way to produce the Chlorine Dioxide in gas form using hydrochloric acid? I know that HC acid becomes Hydrogen and CL2 at room temperature, but if CLO2 is required, what can the acid be mixed with? And is it safer to drink than inhale?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 July, 10:23
What numbers will have to watch this.

American Patriot @Onthelake21
15 July, 09:58
CLO2 ... Chlorine dioxide, we use this in water treatment instead of straight CL2 (Chlorine) as a disinfectant to help reduce THM's numbers in order to be in compliance with the EPA regulations.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
15 July, 09:54
lots of info on telegram, some dedicated for vacinr injured.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
15 July, 09:53
ive used it safely and it was recommended by a doctor who saved a mans leg - motorcycle accident and traditional medicine could do a thing.

suZy Connolly @suZq14
15 July, 09:33
an amzing curer of csncer, has anyone heard of Ormus? 😎

suZy Connolly @suZq14
15 July, 09:33
an amzing curer of csncer, has anyone heard of Ormus? 😎

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 July, 09:25
I have been on CL02 aka MMS ever since our President was blasted by the media for suggesting it (or something similar).

I have never been healthier! NO colds, no flu ... and NO jabs.

Anti-parasitic. Helps with arthritis. Helps to remove heavy metals.
Truly a MIRACLE solution. For pennies! CanNOT be patented.

Others complain about the taste?
I have absolutely no problem with the taste. Liquid Light!

https://jimhumble.co/

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
15 July, 11:05
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
We have done Cl02. I made sure to do it during covid two years ago. I think I am in pretty good shape, I don't see a lot of improvement when I take it, but I believe it is a good treatment.

Lily B.... @LilyB
15 July, 09:10
These 2 Telegram channels are fantastic resources!
https://t.me/ChlorineDioxi...
https://t.me/MMSChlorineDi...

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
16 July, 08:32
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Another telegram channel
https://t.me/theuniversala...

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
15 July, 09:08
I gargled with this when I had the vid.
https://www.amazon.com/Clo...

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
15 July, 09:06
I’m gonna need to look into this more.
I have a client that does environment friendly cleaners & disinfectants and recently, they had some bottles of Chlorine Dioxide dropped off as samples for one of their customers.
If I recall correctly, 45 mentioned Chlorine Dioxide at the beginning of Covid.
Unfortunately, some idiot gave their husband aquarium cleaner because they misread/misinterpreted the name and we really never heard about Chlorine Dioxide again.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
15 July, 08:55
ive tried Chlorine Dioxide. that stuff stastes horrible 😂. maybe i will try again sometime in the future again. do you have a good place to get it ?

Evangelina @Evangelina
15 July, 09:05
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
You are so right!!! It does tastes awful but wow it packs a punch.
Tricky trying to find something to hide it in because Vit C negates it's potency.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
15 July, 11:14
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I ordered mine from here... https://kvlab.com/

I haven't used it yet because I need to research a bit more. I am grateful for the posted videos above!

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
12 July, 10:59
404 error file not found

JET2 @JET2
14 July, 12:58
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication