SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
15 July, 04:19
Rally rescheduled for 22nd

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
15 July, 04:29
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Interesting gap the 1st week of August…..then we find a heartbeat?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 July, 04:35
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
"My Fellow Americans...." Vibes.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 July, 07:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Well, that certainly puts a new spin on things.
The drop never says who it comes from exactly.
John sends it?!!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
In my book only 2 people could pull that tweet off.
08:02 PM - Jul 15, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
16 July, 01:05
who is still on Twitter? EM

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
16 July, 07:49
JFK Jr.
or
Elon Musk?

memes matter @NoComment
16 July, 07:53
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
, get it 😹🔎🍿

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
16 July, 07:00
if trump cant - then that leaves jr or melania in my eyes, but i think im picking up what ur putting down

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
16 July, 03:25
id like a copy of this book, VK
1 out of 2
50/50 shot
5:5

50% chance
100% probability

you a gambling man Vk?
how about a card game?

Trump card incoming…

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
16 July, 12:45
I've wondered if maybe Trump sent it before, but Twitter suppressed it, and we'll all find out in court.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
15 July, 11:17
Well, John F Kennnedy Jr. twitter acct already posted " My Fellow Americans the storm is upon us" january 2021.

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
16 July, 05:19
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
yeah i saw that in real time but that account felt like a news retweeter rather than one i would look to for truth and confirmations

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
15 July, 11:12
Since DJT said he will never post on Twitter again, I am going with Jr. I've thought this for some time, as it was never specified WHO the tweet will come from.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
15 July, 10:55

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
15 July, 08:52
and Phae already did it, and that didn’t work so well, so I guess it must me John or 45 :)

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
15 July, 09:50
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
that day that phaethon314 did it was sooo fun!!!

Wish that it would be John, but 45 more likely… but that would negate the “look to twitter” portion…

then again, “Look to Truth” is meaningful and badass in its own way…

Neanderthal S27 @s27
15 July, 08:16
Betting it's one of these 2...
😉

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 July, 08:11
92 :)
8:02 > 20:02 > 22 = 1111