SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
15 July, 04:19
Rally rescheduled for 22nd

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
15 July, 04:29
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Interesting gap the 1st week of August…..then we find a heartbeat?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Selah 321 @Selah
16 July, 03:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙏

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
16 July, 10:24

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
16 July, 04:28
MFAV = 42

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 July, 03:47
namaste 🙏💖

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
16 July, 12:46
DON'T TOY WITH US VK. 😍 Seriously though.....Most of us are pretty done and fried. Like the 22nd - that 22 holds significance. Felt it for a long time and saw it in one of those "dreams"..........

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
15 July, 11:24
I’m watching, vibes high!

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
15 July, 11:15
#jfkjr vibes
JFK Jr VP vibes
#EBS vibes
and
JFK Jr narrating the reason for the EBS vibes!

#WeThePeople
#trusttheplan
#SaveTheChildren
#StandAgainstEvil
#ThePlanToSaveTheWorld

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
16 July, 06:52
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
remember remember the

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 July, 11:00
Sorry Nana cant even view twit wit any more.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 July, 04:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
nitter.net works very well..

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
15 July, 10:58
. Pray!

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
. Pray!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
LFG!
Let's Get this party started!

https://youtu.be/uS9A9lqd7...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
15 July, 10:54
We are here waiting and oh so ready :)

😊

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 July, 10:52
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🐸

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
15 July, 09:59
I love those vibez, VK! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 July, 11:53
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Hi Jennifer, just stopped by your page to see what you posted!

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
15 July, 09:47
🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 July, 09:43
DAY: JULY 15, 2020

POSTED ONJULY 15, 2020

THANK YOU NAPOpolice and their 241,000 brave law enforcement members for a FULL & COMPLETE ENDORSEMENT! I will ALWAYS back the men and women in blue, and never let you down. LAW AND ORDER will prevail! #LESM https://t.co/tJnA0EpuTR

THANK YOU NAPOpolice and their 241,000 brave law enforcement members for a FULL & COMPLETE ENDORSEMENT! I will ALWAYS back the men and women in blue, and never let you down. LAW AND ORDER will prevail! #LESM https://t.co/tJnA0EpuTR
— Donald J. Trump ( @realDonaldTrump ) July 16, 2020

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
15 July, 09:43
Please God. Bring it.

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
15 July, 09:41
Yes Please!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
15 July, 08:51

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
16 July, 07:02
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
q didnt mention the last stand up part. interesting

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 July, 09:11
🔥vibe

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 July, 08:41

Mary Lennox @Veritable
15 July, 08:25
Vibe up

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
15 July, 08:09
again the connection.

Rose Parke @rose4546
15 July, 08:04
when when when

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 July, 08:01
Fookin love all the comments here! Seriously I get out of control excited. Well? I’m 62 and this stuff is good for my heart!!! 😂🤷‍♀️
Happy dance granny, lol 🎵🎹 Let’s GO!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
16 July, 10:17
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
LMAO! I’m 65 and got this as I was reading Phaes post about 2023. Raised the heartrate a tad to say the least. Now I’m picturing all of us when the real alert comes all running around and bouncing off walls in excitement!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 July, 10:30
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
From one GrannyAnon to another...I like your vibes! And when I clicked like, you caught an 113😉

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 July, 08:00

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 July, 10:55
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Let’s go Patriots!!! 🇺🇸 ❤️ pray

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
21 September, 12:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
It would make for a fabulous Friday.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
15 July, 07:54

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 July, 07:21
Well, that certainly puts a new spin on things.
The drop never says who it comes from exactly.
John sends it?!!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 July, 08:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
In my book only 2 people could pull that tweet off.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
15 July, 07:19
I hope so !

Early birthday present, jk😅; anxiety is creeping up after a month and a half of no issue.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 July, 07:32
The numbers jumped out at me.🙃😊
35 -- 139 -- 67
35=JFK
1+3+9=13=cabal going down
67/76=1776💥

And the time/date:
4:35=35/2+2=JFK probably would've had 2 terms
7+1+5+2+2+2=19=POTUS 45
Full reduction of "My fellow Americans...Vibes"=98=17(Q)
Add the final 4 numbers from that phrase (full red., reverse ord., etc.)=8+8+1+1=18 (R/Jr.)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 July, 07:40
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
+ his timestamp - 16:35 > 78
78 = Kennedy

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
15 July, 06:56
also “pulling out late july”

still connecting .’s

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
15 July, 08:34
Silver’s WAY down, now’s the time to buy, just before the crash!