Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 10:16
My gf was at Denver Airport yesterday, she snapped this. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
Denver Airport has symbolism everywhere if you look closely. This is one example (good catch) of “in your face” double meaning, but we know how [they] work.

Yes. airports have underground access, however [their] tunnels are used for nefarious deeds. Information is all available to research truth. Many Universities are the same.
12:32 PM - Jul 15, 2022
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1NationUnderGod in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 01:08
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Yes, of course. My sister lives in Colorado, so I have been to this airport a couple times. This was before I knew of the happenings and my gut was raunch both times. The horse statue freaked me out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
15 July, 04:31
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Agree, that horse says it all! Thanks for post ~ there is so much out there in plain sight, this information is always appreciated! There are so many still sleeping. Keep fighting the good fight Patriot!