Jody Donohue @Jody
My gf was at Denver Airport yesterday, she snapped this. 🤔
10:16 AM - Jul 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
15 July, 08:26
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Sick fcks hope they burn soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 July, 02:01
I was just there a few days ago, I saw it too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 02:16
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Wow!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 July, 12:33
The Cabal makes jokes of what they are doing so that the sheep will immediately discount the truth as “hogwash.”

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
15 July, 12:32
Denver Airport has symbolism everywhere if you look closely. This is one example (good catch) of “in your face” double meaning, but we know how [they] work.

Yes. airports have underground access, however [their] tunnels are used for nefarious deeds. Information is all available to research truth. Many Universities are the same.

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 01:08
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Yes, of course. My sister lives in Colorado, so I have been to this airport a couple times. This was before I knew of the happenings and my gut was raunch both times. The horse statue freaked me out!

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
15 July, 12:09
You do know that most airports have underground access, right? I worked at SEA and they had a tunnel under the runways. They have underground acess to the all the gates. Atlanta has underground access for each terminal. Not surprising in the world in which we live today. LAS has underground shuttles to the international terminal as well as T1 and 2. Check out each airport and look at their access. DC, aka, the nations capital has a ton of them. Wake up!

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 01:11
In response Mandi Wolfert to her Publication
I’m well aware. A lot of digging the last few years. Funny enough, once we were all blind to it. This movement has catapulted us to a lot of unfortunate truths.

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
15 July, 12:09
You do know that most airports have underground access, right? I worked at SEA and they had a tunnel under the runways. They have underground acess to the all the gates. Atlanta has underground access for each terminal. Not surprising in the world in which we live today. LAS has underground shuttles to the international terminal as well as T1 and 2. Check out each airport and look at their access. DC, aka, the nations capital has a ton of them. Wake up!

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
15 July, 11:55
@Jody did you go to the website at the bottom of the image? It redirects to this link 👇🏻

https://www.flydenver.com/...

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 12:00
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
I didnt Danny! Whoa! Thanks for pointing out. Mind blown 🤯

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
15 July, 12:30
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
Damn, that website is bizarre to say the least. WHY?

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
15 July, 11:14
Feels like those SOB's are boldly and childishly saying "nanny, nanny, boo boo, screw you".😝🙄🙄

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 11:17
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
It looks exactly like that! These people are disgusting!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
15 July, 10:32
For the thousands of people that walk through there does anyone ask about the tunnels?
🐑 🐑 🐏 🐑 🐑

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 10:39
In response James Dean to his Publication
It definitely makes you wonder.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 July, 10:28
Ty for posting, WHO owns even the primary "real estate companies" there, told a varied array of the triple stranders have land around there.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 July, 10:28
Oh, they rubbing it in for sure, it’s quite obvious to us all now.

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 10:40
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
It seems that way!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 July, 10:27
ALL under there and they KNOW it. POS Also told folks need to look at WHO owns land around it, tunnel city, actually where they thought, well many they would haul ass too, after they tried to kill us all. EVEN told they had a "riddle" they would be asked, and if they didn't know it they weren't gonna be allowed at the exit points and would be killed. SO how bout that info. They suck.

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 10:41
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I have been there twice. it was eerie. The horse outside was so creepy.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
15 July, 10:26
They're always laughing in our faces...

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
15 July, 10:26
jeez, they don't hide it anymore. Streisand effect???

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 10:42
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
They know folks are talking about it. Why not go with it!?

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
15 July, 10:25
they mock us conspiracy theorists, like we have no proof, kek

David Mulloy @singindavey
15 July, 10:25
A Common Tactic when Narcissistic Sociopaths have Been Exposed in their Crimes is To Try and Laugh it off as a Joke, Figuring the Victims are too stupid to see what is really happening!!

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
15 July, 10:21
WOW!! Interesting!! Thanks for sharing!! Happy Friday!

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 10:42
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
Thank you.
Happy Friday. 😊🙏