Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 10:16
My gf was at Denver Airport yesterday, she snapped this. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
15 July, 12:32
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Denver Airport has symbolism everywhere if you look closely. This is one example (good catch) of “in your face” double meaning, but we know how [they] work.

Yes. airports have underground access, however [their] tunnels are used for nefarious deeds. Information is all available to research truth. Many Universities are the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
Yes, of course. My sister lives in Colorado, so I have been to this airport a couple times. This was before I knew of the happenings and my gut was raunch both times. The horse statue freaked me out!
01:08 PM - Jul 15, 2022
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
15 July, 04:31
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Agree, that horse says it all! Thanks for post ~ there is so much out there in plain sight, this information is always appreciated! There are so many still sleeping. Keep fighting the good fight Patriot!

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 05:35
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
United we stand! Hey, Ditto. Thank you very much for your kind words. I appreciate you. Have a Blessed weekend. ☺️🙏