JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 July, 09:44
Question Number One...

Wouldn't it make sense that everything man has brought to the table has only distanced us from the Creator?

Given that nearly everything we were taught to believe was a lie, this is a very fair question. Why should we assume that we've been told the truth about who and what we are? If God did- in fact- state that we were created in His image what does that mean? Maybe Think Mirror. Maybe you are more important than you know. If I was going to attempt to control the minds of the people I might start by having them look outside of themselves for the answers. Maybe the Truth is within you. What is it that is "Awakening" exactly? I'm just asking questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
15 July, 10:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
My once rock solid relationship with my Heavenly Father has suffered over these many years. I simply can NOT fathom why babies, children and young adults were allowed to suffer for hundreds or thousands of years at the hands of the evil forces. It makes zero sense to me. It is a lonely feeling to have your rock solid become sand essentually. My mind has nearly split over this self perceived dichotomy. While this movement has brought many
to God, or back to God it has had the opposite effect for me. Typical for me to always be walking against the flow but it's exceedingly disturbing considering the vast importance of the topic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
i understand, ive gone through much of the same.
11:49 AM - Jul 15, 2022
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angela111117 in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
15 July, 12:43
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Were you talking to me? That would be awesome if someone were to understand!! ❤️

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
15 July, 04:52
In response Evangelina to her Publication
yes😊