JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Question Number One...

Wouldn't it make sense that everything man has brought to the table has only distanced us from the Creator?

Given that nearly everything we were taught to believe was a lie, this is a very fair question. Why should we assume that we've been told the truth about who and what we are? If God did- in fact- state that we were created in His image what does that mean? Maybe Think Mirror. Maybe you are more important than you know. If I was going to attempt to control the minds of the people I might start by having them look outside of themselves for the answers. Maybe the Truth is within you. What is it that is "Awakening" exactly? I'm just asking questions.
09:44 AM - Jul 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
17 July, 01:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
What is “Awakening” in my opinion is that when we realize that we are truly each a part of God and that we are creators and uncreators as he is, we can truly change our world. We are all each a different part of God with are own unique makeup, that is why when it is said “What you do unto another you do unto me”, it’s because we all come from that God. Color, ethnicity, rich or poor, etc. it does not matter in God’s eyes for we are all equal just experiencing this earthly plane in a variety of ways with Love, kindness, balance, and respectful of all the gifts he provides. I look at it like a Prism, God is the main prism and when light is reflected from it it puts out an array of many colors each unique, but yet connected and still apart of the main prism, none better than the other but each of us with different lessons to learn for our soul growth. Some of us pick the lessons of darkness with God always giving the chance to find his light again. Unfortunately Satan wins some.😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
16 July, 05:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ripple Effect @Rlhegler
15 July, 12:02
There is power in the blood.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 July, 11:43
It is the truth that sets us free from the deceptions of the world. Jesus said He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. He is the Way to the Truth that provides real Life.
We are made in the image of God spiritually when we cross over from being born spiritually dead to being reborn ( born again, made into a new creation) of the spirit through belief. As Jesus explained to Nicodemus, he had to be born anew by the indwelling Spirit of God. When we believe the Truth, we are set free from our bondage to lies and deception. The Truth ( Holy Spirit) then resides in us. This Spirit guides us into all truth. The real Way of real Life is through the revelation of Truth. This whole Great Awakening is rooted in the revelation of TRUTH. 😇

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 July, 11:43
It is the truth that sets us free from the deceptions of the world. Jesus said He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. He is the Way to the Truth that provides real Life.
We are made in the image of God spiritually when we cross over from being born spiritually dead to being reborn ( born again, made into a new creation) of the spirit through belief. As Jesus explained to Nicodemus, he had to be born anew by the indwelling Spirit of God. When we believe the Truth, we are set free from our bondage to lies and deception. The Truth ( Holy Spirit) then resides in us. This Spirit guides us into all truth. The real Way of real Life is through the revelation of Truth. This whole Great Awakening is rooted in the revelation of TRUTH. 😇

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 July, 11:34
Nana thinks that everyone's view of being made in God's image to be the image of an Earth suit, but the two times Nana was in his presence that is not what I saw or felt.

The first time, I was out in space, and tho I could not see God I could see Him everywhere. God was all things, He was everywhere all around me, He was everything and I could feel His presence all around me.

The second time was a wide awake vision and God was not a man, God was a Golden light energy being shaped in the outline of a human with a white gown type covering I assume in that shape to make me more comfortable. When he held out his hand and said, "People need to listen because my Angels are already there" his hand turned into that of a human mans hand.

I believe God is the highest dimensional being of energy in existence and is everything and anything that He wants to appear to be at any given time.I believe are pieces of Him inside these avatars.

Ange Love @LoveM
15 July, 12:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you for sharing your beautiful connection with God🙏🏻😅💞There are so many similar experiences I’ve had similar to yours while alive, but not shared, as I did not feel the timing was right...a certain point of time as a teenager, I CONNECTED to God’s Holy Spirit within, which opened up a part of me thirsting and seeking Truth...During this journey of healing and insight, seen & performed many miracles... I could write a book! I’ve heard choirs of Angels singing in the spiritual realm and gave me songs, sometimes at 3am would awaken with the melody and Words. I was inspired to teach myself how to play the 12 string guitar and launched into a singing ministry. Used to go to hospitals, senior homes, weddings, large fellowship gatherings to play and sing, while also raising my daughters. 2014 the Holy Spirit within guiding me back...During the 2020 to present sudden spiritual visions. All Praise and Glory to our Loving God🙏🏻✨Love ya❤️

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 July, 08:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Exquisite descriptions, Nana.
I just kept nodding my head as I read.
Beautiful 🌷🕊️💐🌾🌸

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 July, 11:28
All good Q’s. Keep thrm coming.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 July, 11:27
Everything we need is in the Kingdom of God. We are everything we need because the Kingdom is within us👊😉💖

Evangelina @Evangelina
15 July, 10:54
My once rock solid relationship with my Heavenly Father has suffered over these many years. I simply can NOT fathom why babies, children and young adults were allowed to suffer for hundreds or thousands of years at the hands of the evil forces. It makes zero sense to me. It is a lonely feeling to have your rock solid become sand essentually. My mind has nearly split over this self perceived dichotomy. While this movement has brought many
to God, or back to God it has had the opposite effect for me. Typical for me to always be walking against the flow but it's exceedingly disturbing considering the vast importance of the topic.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
15 July, 12:02
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Suffering is a true test of faith. We are only on earth for a flash. A FLASH! Like a vapor. Where you decide to spend eternity is up to you. God made the world perfect for mankind but satan took care of that. Humans ruined that perfection. God gave us a choice and He still does. satan tempted mankind and still does. God never changed.
Suffering can be a result of sin, all creation, even the righteous, will groan under the weight of sin and suffering (Romans 8:20-22). Only in heaven is there no pain, death or grief (Revelation 21:4).
This is the devil’s playground. Choosing this for eternity is up to us. I pray you find your way back to God’s promise and not allow the evil of this world to drag you down with it. This life is short. 🕊

Stevie King @ShineBright9
17 July, 12:50
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I look at it that it isn’t God making the decisions of the destruction of human life and humanity’s ills, it’s man’s choices for God gave all of us freewill which is not interfered with, and those who are choosing the evil have forsaken God and his Laws of Nature and Balance and have chosen Satan to honor. The adversary was very sneaky and evil in his deceptions and it was foretold that his rule would be for 2000 years, but those days are over, Awakening of his soldiers is happening, we cannot change the past only learn from it, correct it and create a brighter future, evil lives in fear and destruction of all things sacred and good, so by raising our vibrations and fighting to get the Laws of God back bringing morality and ethics back to our world in time Good will return.

Ange Love @LoveM
15 July, 10:15
Today is my birthday so I’m thinking about a birthday cake. Do I need to follow a certain recipe? Only if I want the results of that Perfect or True cake...of course there are many ways to make a cake, but it may not lead to the cake I wanted...likewise the scriptures in the Holy Bible have been proofed by the test of time for many

Evangelina @Evangelina
15 July, 10:33
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Happy Birthday!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
15 July, 11:39
In response Ange Love to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏🌸🌸🌸