JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 July, 09:44
Question Number One...

Wouldn't it make sense that everything man has brought to the table has only distanced us from the Creator?

Given that nearly everything we were taught to believe was a lie, this is a very fair question. Why should we assume that we've been told the truth about who and what we are? If God did- in fact- state that we were created in His image what does that mean? Maybe Think Mirror. Maybe you are more important than you know. If I was going to attempt to control the minds of the people I might start by having them look outside of themselves for the answers. Maybe the Truth is within you. What is it that is "Awakening" exactly? I'm just asking questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
My once rock solid relationship with my Heavenly Father has suffered over these many years. I simply can NOT fathom why babies, children and young adults were allowed to suffer for hundreds or thousands of years at the hands of the evil forces. It makes zero sense to me. It is a lonely feeling to have your rock solid become sand essentually. My mind has nearly split over this self perceived dichotomy. While this movement has brought many
to God, or back to God it has had the opposite effect for me. Typical for me to always be walking against the flow but it's exceedingly disturbing considering the vast importance of the topic.
10:54 AM - Jul 15, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
17 July, 12:50
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I look at it that it isn’t God making the decisions of the destruction of human life and humanity’s ills, it’s man’s choices for God gave all of us freewill which is not interfered with, and those who are choosing the evil have forsaken God and his Laws of Nature and Balance and have chosen Satan to honor. The adversary was very sneaky and evil in his deceptions and it was foretold that his rule would be for 2000 years, but those days are over, Awakening of his soldiers is happening, we cannot change the past only learn from it, correct it and create a brighter future, evil lives in fear and destruction of all things sacred and good, so by raising our vibrations and fighting to get the Laws of God back bringing morality and ethics back to our world in time Good will return.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
15 July, 12:02
Suffering is a true test of faith. We are only on earth for a flash. A FLASH! Like a vapor. Where you decide to spend eternity is up to you. God made the world perfect for mankind but satan took care of that. Humans ruined that perfection. God gave us a choice and He still does. satan tempted mankind and still does. God never changed.
Suffering can be a result of sin, all creation, even the righteous, will groan under the weight of sin and suffering (Romans 8:20-22). Only in heaven is there no pain, death or grief (Revelation 21:4).
This is the devil’s playground. Choosing this for eternity is up to us. I pray you find your way back to God’s promise and not allow the evil of this world to drag you down with it. This life is short. 🕊

Evangelina @Evangelina
15 July, 12:41
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
I question some Truths I have learned. That doesn't mean I have thrown the baby out with the bath water. You would have to know where I was.. to understand where I am now. I had many, many amazing experiences most of which are far too intricate to get in to. He has never forsaken me. I am wise enough to know I am nothing without Him.

Once it was determined how pervasive the extent of the evil was.. why didn't He just torch the place? Why make the innocent children suffer?

It's a rhetorical question.. no need to answer.

Re: Suffering being a true test of faith. The true sufferers have been the children. Mute point.

Should have never posted what I thought was a very easy to understand comment.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
15 July, 11:49
i understand, ive gone through much of the same.

Evangelina @Evangelina
15 July, 12:43
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Were you talking to me? That would be awesome if someone were to understand!! ❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 July, 11:41
Even God has a law.
Free Will

God will not intervene in Free Will.

It is up to us to chose Him over satan in this learning exercise.
I am sorry that you are saddened so.

Perhaps it would help you to take a look at the movie "The Shack" as it really does drive home that we are all God's children and one person's sin is no better or worse than anothers'.

We are all God's children.

Our children are our children and even tho we can't control what they do or become but to a certain extent, no matter what they do we would never disown them, we would only want to help them recover from the darkness that has overtaken them.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Evangelina @Evangelina
15 July, 11:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I appreciate your comment but can not relate to it. I am not sad so much as confused ( we all know who the author of that it ). My point was this and only this.. did those babies sucked out of the womb have free will? Did the children whose rights were violated in the most obscene way have the abililty to exercise free will? What about those that were sacrificed?

God owes me no explanation. It is up to me to reconcile the truth and although I still talk to Him, my understanding of Him is clearly
not as black and white as it once was.

Forgive me if I sound offensive. I surely don't mean to be. I have much to learn. I realize that. ❤️ Thank you Angel