Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
12 July, 12:52
#prayerteam
My mom was admitted to the hospital on Thursday with rapid moving pancreatic cancer that has metastasized to her liver…all within 4 months. “Not vaccinated” We could use some prayers, high vibrations, and love sent our way…if you have any to spare.
Much Love to my beautiful ANONS and thanks in advance!! ❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dub Hawkins @tazman63
12 July, 11:44
In response Kel Que to her Publication
sending prayers of healing for your mother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 09:12
In response Dub Hawkins to his Publication
❤️🥰❤️🥰

Dub Hawkins @tazman63
14 July, 10:00
have you tried the dog dewormer? look it up supposed to stop stage 4 cancer

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 01:21
In response Dub Hawkins to his Publication
She on it now!!

Dub Hawkins @tazman63
please let me know how she is doing. i pray a prayer of healing for her now.
10:19 PM - Jul 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by tazman63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dub Hawkins, click on at the bottom under it