Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 July, 07:51
Good Morning Patriots.

More dots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 July, 03:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
sync..

Many say the pyramid is unnatural. Perhaps a pyramid with a square base is, not the Tetrahedron.

I don't remember who is responsible for the square bases. Pleiadians use Tetrahedrons, they do not work against Source intelligence- they align with its brilliance.

Why build with a square base? They are more stable- (in a false atmosphere, ahem)

A square base can also align with and point to the 4 Cardinal Directions.. Many say such things support a flat earth. however, N, S. E. W apply to a sphere as well.

Is there something more to the "4 Cardinal Directions" to uncover, discover? Why did they build with a square base is my question.

How is everyone today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 July, 08:25
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Interesting you brought up that question. It made me think of this video I watched the other day. 🤔
Also interesting, you used a photo of a diatom. When fossilized algae, in the form of food-grade diatomaceous earth, is ingested, it can rid the body of over 200 different parasites.

https://t.me/davidebergese...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
and-

"Scientists believe phytoplankton/Algae in the Earth’s oceans produce between 50 and 85 percent of the planet’s oxygen. "

Algae/planktons in the oceans provides more of our atmospheric oxygen than even trees. It produces light-energy and oxygen- supports for biological life.

Most likely why it has so many beneficial properties when ingested, including fights Kancer. Spirulina has a spiral shape; almost looks like a strand of DNA- 2nd pic

https://www.reference.com/...
08:51 PM - Jul 14, 2022
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
14 July, 09:04
I take spirulina religiously...since I started my drastically changed for the better. I had elevated liver levels and my red blood cells were enlarging. I was sent to a blood doctor/oncologist by my neurologist. He said my medication for my seizures is "probably" causing the blood issue which at this time he was not concerned. I was not OK with his assessment - since when i was leaving he says "but if you start losing weight quickly come back to see me."

Did my own research and started taking Spirulina. Next blood test...all normal.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 July, 09:11
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Great Story and Testominy.

The Power of the Plants!

Mahalos for sharing it. I put it in my morning smoothie or on salads.

It's good with a nut milk, bananas, hemp protein powder, spinach, dates, blueberries, Spirulina and Ice.

14 July, 09:00
That’s amazing! Ty for sharing!
Today, a co-worker & I were discussing the fact that our oxygen levels have decreased over the millennials. This was discovered in fossils from amber stones found at the bases of these petrified tree stumps ‘flat topped mountains’.
That would explain the enormous trees, and the longer life spans as depicted in the bible.
So many dots, lol!

14 July, 09:01
* millenniums

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 July, 09:05
Yep!