Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 July, 07:51
Good Morning Patriots.

More dots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 July, 03:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
sync..

Many say the pyramid is unnatural. Perhaps a pyramid with a square base is, not the Tetrahedron.

I don't remember who is responsible for the square bases. Pleiadians use Tetrahedrons, they do not work against Source intelligence- they align with its brilliance.

Why build with a square base? They are more stable- (in a false atmosphere, ahem)

A square base can also align with and point to the 4 Cardinal Directions.. Many say such things support a flat earth. however, N, S. E. W apply to a sphere as well.

Is there something more to the "4 Cardinal Directions" to uncover, discover? Why did they build with a square base is my question.

How is everyone today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 July, 08:25
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Interesting you brought up that question. It made me think of this video I watched the other day. 🤔
Also interesting, you used a photo of a diatom. When fossilized algae, in the form of food-grade diatomaceous earth, is ingested, it can rid the body of over 200 different parasites.

https://t.me/davidebergese...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I wasn't able to open the video in Telegram, I do not have it.

I do know the 4 corners are used by Pagens in their craft and was insinuating dark arts purposes in the square base pyramid design.😬

I am a fan of the 4 sided triangle tetrahedron.
08:55 PM - Jul 14, 2022
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it