JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 July, 09:35
I knew that @vincentkennedy would circle back to a conversation about God. It's an important and necessary one. Don't get it twisted though Truth seeker. Imagine that someone tore out 66 pages of a 777 page Book. Do you you think that you would grasp the entire story?

Make No Mistake- God IS Here.

Family Is Everything.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 July, 10:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I ask myself often but refrain from talking about it. However this is AU so I should be open about my questions.

If you took a high enough view wouldn't it make sense that everything man has brought to the table has only distanced us from the Creator? The use of the word G_d has been manipulated. Then I ask myself are the masses even worshiping the right source. Then to the final question. What are they Hiding??
My faith in anything Humans have touched being an attempt to bring us closer to 'G_d' simply doesn't exist at this point.

Why Poison our pineal gland?
Were we interconnected before?
Did they replace it with the Internet?

Did it work?
Or is it going to backfire?

These are Tuff uncomfortable questions.
*Not an authorized preacher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
they have tried to sever to cord to above And below. everyone keeps forgetting about ‘mother’. they all but tried and wipe women off earth. why is goD always referred to as a man but Women in the bible always have a back seat role. the Divine Feminine is Rising and theres Nothing (they) can do to stop it. think opposite of All things we were told. just my musings. PS its our indigenous brothers and sisters that have kept the memory of Mother alive. 💛
10:30 AM - Jul 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Grace1125 in this post can reply
Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
14 July, 03:55
In response LeLe John to her Publication
May I suggest watching a few of Paul Anthony Wallis videos or even reading some of his "Eden" books. We have been give a distorted view of what the True Message should be....no wonder we are SO confused as a human race!! 😇

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
14 July, 02:40
Agree! All out war against women and children! It is interesting to me how there are so many men pretending to be women! Do [they] know how powerful we are?

LeLe John @Grace1125
14 July, 05:04
In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication
yes there are those that know/knew…i personally think the ones changing sex have either been deeply abused physically and psychologically or its some kind of ‘parasite’ controlling them. at this stage it could be all of the above. it has been a systematic tear down of families. once families were disolving it was easier to wage war on specific targets and cause more divide or abuse etc…all part of (their) ‘plan’. then i dont know our dna activated and it was game on and now (they) fooked 😊

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
14 July, 12:34

❤😘❤❤

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 July, 12:33
Sophia, Wisdom, Mother, Spirit.

LeLe John @Grace1125
14 July, 12:36
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
yes 🥰

LeLe John @Grace1125
14 July, 12:38
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
the tree of knowledge is also called the mimosa tree which DMT is extradited from. many who journey this path encounter Mother if they can make it past the snakes that guard her 😊💛

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
14 July, 12:07
yes! something that makes me smile is that one of the best things to use for cleaning our doG is apple cider vinegar WITH THE MOTHER. 🥰🔥

LeLe John @Grace1125
14 July, 12:16
In response Hope JGPhoenixRising Green to her Publication
isnt it interesting how its called Mother of APPLE cider. when it’s supposedly eve that caused the downfall 😏😂💛

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 July, 11:16
⚡️⚡️🎯Early on the chans talked about women being the Holy Grail. A while back when VK started this discussion, I was hoping that.s where this conversation was going. Thank you for bringing it up.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 July, 12:44
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Makes you wonder why so many religions shun women from positions of authority or being "preachers" 😉 we nurture by nature, we heal, we consol, we lift up.

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
14 July, 03:37
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Stigmata, an interesting angle to add to the mix: https://tubitv.com/movies/...

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

LeLe John @Grace1125
14 July, 11:07
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
yes and keeping Truth from us has only helped keep things off balance. many of us have been doing healing work on self to correct this and be ‘ready’ to maintain balance when Truth does come to the masses. we will need to dig deep when it happens. its as if we are going in reverse rn. the Original Two, whatever name you want to give them-adam and eve are making their healing journey to come together again. 💛

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
14 July, 10:51
A new book explains how Vatican tortured and murdered mothers and daughters for centuries because women made beer and wine with herbs that got people experiencing God. Church replaced it with communion of ordinary and ineffective wine they controlled. The evil of selibate men and Vatican started war against drugs and women amd have kept it on so that we could not experience God and death being an illusion. Book: The Immortality Key: The Secret History of the Religion with No Name by Brian C. Muraresku

Kelloggs AllAmerican @KelloggsTheAllAmerican
14 July, 04:48
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
This is deeply offensive and without any merit.

Kelloggs AllAmerican @KelloggsTheAllAmerican
14 July, 04:48
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
This is deeply offensive and without any merit.

Libertatem One @LibertatemOne
14 July, 10:49
Exactly this.

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
14 July, 10:41
The last time I said that God may be female I got lambasted by a couple folks here on AU. Glad to see others may share that same perspective. We don’t know the truth about anything, yet people still try to be experts. We have each other, that is all I really know.

LeLe John @Grace1125
14 July, 10:59
In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication
whatever the Truth about it all is cannot escape the fact that Women as a whole throughout the ages have been put in a back seat role instead of a side by side role/balance. its been painfully obvious of late that even our dark goverment was in on all but trying to eradicate women. trying to make us obsolete with test tube babies, men changing into women, even trying to take the word woman from vocabulary. many many cultures are maitriarchal but have been driven into being quiet about it or censoring them or attempting to eradicate them as well. the Return of ‘Mother’ is what (they) failed to stop as She has been prophecied to return by many cultures but the ‘bible’ has so many ‘hooked’ that the minds are not open to expading beyond it. this is Y they Have to be Shown. again just my musing and im all about unity. 💛

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
14 July, 11:23
In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication
In the book, The Shack, God is a woman. A great story that will make you question much we've been told. At least it did for me.

Storm Rider @StormRider
14 July, 10:38
MOTHER EARTH
MOTHER NATURE

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 July, 10:31

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
14 July, 12:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication