Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
14 July, 08:44
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Brave suppresses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 July, 10:59
Weird, mines jellyfish, hubby has this one!

Are they crypto icons??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
13 July, 09:42
VK what are your thoughts on optional browsers?
I use brave an collect BAT then turn them into xrp.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
13 July, 09:56
The internet is just broken. TOR is not even safe as a lot of the nodes are honeypots. Let us not act surprised. Symbolism been there the whole time. I am a fan of hardened Firefox but Mozilla is a shit company too. Only so much we can do at this point, other than go full hacker.
The lack of ads (Out of The Box) is really only thing brave is good for the more I learn about all this. Can't misclick an ad if you never see it.
Most folks are using a google licensed product to interact with the internet and I do not see folks mass tossin out their devices cause of evil company? I am not saying that all of this is fine with me but look into all other options and find one that is not " in the club" .... the only ones that seem close break most sites and are useless for everyday activities. try to access a bank account on Icecat, for instance. PITA, all of it. Duck Duck Go was outed for filtering and sending results to Microsoft so really does not matter what engine you use, sadly.
I h

kim stanley @justmekimhere
13 July, 09:35
I posted the same this morning WTF

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
13 July, 09:14
Maybe they are signaling something?

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
13 July, 11:24
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Space Delta 18 logo.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
13 July, 09:03
And just when I started giving them a chance.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
13 July, 09:03
And just when I started giving them a chance.

Only followers of this user (Wolfe1776) can see their posts

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
13 July, 06:23
Just the tip...

Beth Ann @BethAnn18731104
13 July, 05:43
thank you. that is what i want to know. seen it all through June and today it is what brave popped back up.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
13 July, 05:38
Foss browser...effective

13 July, 05:35
use FOSS on Android or use android emulator

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
13 July, 05:26
Vivaldi Browser looks pretty good.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
13 July, 05:13
AND NOW I NEED YET ANOTHER SEARCH ENGINE.... ANY RECCOMENDATIONS?

13 July, 05:34
In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication
Qwant is good

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
13 July, 08:51
In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication
Presearch

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
13 July, 03:58
Oh ffs. I’ve changed browsers 3 times in the last year. 🤦‍♀️ I give up. I’m guessing they are all compromised until this whole corrupt system finally falls.

Lily B.... @LilyB
13 July, 03:39
Zoom

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
13 July, 04:29
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
I'm using Ecosia

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

True North @TrueNorthGirl
13 July, 03:16
Brave also featured an Artist who has a seriously sketchy business - a photographer who travels and takes amateur pics of random girls in every state - in compromising positions in the woods.
Look at some of the names of the Photographers they promote - not good.
And all of the Crypto on the home page...
SMH

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
13 July, 03:04
duck duck has been fine for the time being

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
13 July, 03:11
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Duck Duck isn't fine. I would recommend checking out a few search engines to look up info. I think Brave and Duck Duck are both compromised.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
13 July, 03:18
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
DDG is censoring their search content.
It is deeply compromised.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 July, 03:01
This must be on the update, I'm not seeing it and I'm for sure not updating

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
13 July, 02:57
BEAST SYSTEM IN YOUR FACE.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 July, 02:55
Whole new alternative system is being built. Can't wait to start using it.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 03:41
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Name?

I’m no one @Iam4truth
13 July, 02:46
crap-maybe explains why my gmail and calendar was hacked. ugh!!! pissed level just jumped up over here…

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
13 July, 02:32
Symbolically - the plan was to monitor in the form of an invisible eye (top of a pyramid). By completing the pyramid with the top visible (eye) becomes visible.
I take it that the hidden will be revealed.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
13 July, 02:30
Ugh. And I switched from Firefox to Brave.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
13 July, 02:28
i been feeling they use satanic symbolism for a while.

seen mason checkerboard.

Etoro horns.

this is the cherry on top.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
13 July, 02:28
Brave-compromised.
talked about months ago🙂

Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
13 July, 02:25
This is the Brave browser? What the...? Is nothing safe anymore?

Every Time @soTELLme533
13 July, 02:22
What is a decent browser, please?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 July, 02:37
In response Every Time to her Publication
Try using smart page or Qwant

Stevie King @ShineBright9
13 July, 02:50
In response Every Time to her Publication
I haven’t had any issues with duckduckgo.