Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
13 July, 01:40
WTF IS THIS SHIT BRAVE????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
The internet is just broken. TOR is not even safe as a lot of the nodes are honeypots. Let us not act surprised. Symbolism been there the whole time. I am a fan of hardened Firefox but Mozilla is a shit company too. Only so much we can do at this point, other than go full hacker.
The lack of ads (Out of The Box) is really only thing brave is good for the more I learn about all this. Can't misclick an ad if you never see it.
Most folks are using a google licensed product to interact with the internet and I do not see folks mass tossin out their devices cause of evil company? I am not saying that all of this is fine with me but look into all other options and find one that is not " in the club" .... the only ones that seem close break most sites and are useless for everyday activities. try to access a bank account on Icecat, for instance. PITA, all of it. Duck Duck Go was outed for filtering and sending results to Microsoft so really does not matter what engine you use, sadly.
I h
09:56 PM - Jul 13, 2022
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriotic One, click on at the bottom under it