Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 July, 08:30
Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 July, 09:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Bible states that He came back from the grave, spent time with His disciples and ascended to Heaven💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 July, 09:47
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
So it was like a spirt form Jesus. That makes sense. What did they do with the flesh and bones of Jesus? Did they dig them back up when Jesus reappeared?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 July, 09:59
nice ts :)

VK - what are your thoughts on Reincarnation if you care to share?!

13 July, 10:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
IMO

I consider this all some kind of Test of the Soul purgatory.

So reincarnation = failed test.

However, If we pass then we can travel freely thru all timelines.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 July, 10:52
Who is the judge of the test?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 July, 10:54
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
YOU. YOUR OWN ACTIONS.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 July, 10:59
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
So if you make a mistake then repent, forgive yourself, find a solution if you hurted someone else, are forgiven by that someone else does it count as failed or passed test?

IF YOUR HEART IS BEATING, AND YOUR SOUL IS PRESENT, ITS ALWAYS PASS THE EXAM... 😇🙏

BASIC TASK IS TO PRESERVE LIFE ITSELF.
YOU COULD BE WORLD RICHEST MAN, BUT IF YOU DO NOT CONTRIBUTE YOUR TIME (EFFORT MONEY, INFLUENCE) TO OTHERS, YOU SIMPLY WASTED INCARNATION ON BULLSHIT...

GOD COUNT YOUR "RICHES" ONLY IN FORM, HOW MANY OTHERS YOU CONTRIBUTING...
11:13 AM - Jul 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
13 July, 04:00
Sending BIG 💗
You are amazing and you get us thinking :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 03:48
There WILL come a time when the population receives a dose of goodness that can only be felt by connecting to God in which they will understand the joy of giving to others is the most high!
That giving and helping others is much more rewarding than receiving.

It is very hard for Nana to receive without giving back.

jane1978 @jane1978
13 July, 03:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do.

For more details visit.......... http://Www.Pays11.Com

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 July, 01:11
Love this 😀. You're back on my "Good List" lol.

13 July, 01:16
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
😂😂😂

THOSE SEVEN YEARS PASSED RAPID FAST FREN...

13 July, 12:43
Here is a short list of what I do :)
I get up
I pray
I sing
I struggle
I try
I give
I comfort
I cry
I pray
I hope
I dream
I cry
I sleep
I get up and does it all again.

In between crying, hoping, praying and living I love and give :)

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
13 July, 01:25
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
😇😇I bet the rewards and benefit package is excellant!!! If you are recruiting, I have years of experience! See resume below... Much love !!!

13 July, 12:41
So true and so needed for our future ancestors. We as aunts, uncles, grandparents, siblings, neighbors, and communities need to TEACH our children well. We have an amazing world ahead of us and our children need our love, wisdom, encouragement, and guidance.
Put LIFE back into living.

It's takes a tribe to raise a child and the children need all of us.
Some are struggling right now to hang on.... Don't Give Up !!!
We need every single one of you and when it's too much then let God carry you while you rest. Have faith in humanity and the time is now and the when is also now. Let's MEGA

Do not spend Your latter years indulging in the comforts of Life while our children and grandchildren are taken captive to the darkness of this culture! Do not wait for someone else to Arise!
You Arise (Isaiah 60:1)!
You Follow Him (John 21:22)!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 July, 11:38
Maybe all the answers are:
We are one
We are love

Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 July, 10:06
strip everything back
literally
on your knees.
in the gutter
no way out.
Only love sings out.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
17 July, 10:14
One love, one heart
💛🖤💚