Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 July, 08:30
Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana can only have a shot at letting you know this answer when I see with my own eyes the original Bible correctly translated with ALL 777 books or possibly more.
04:10 PM - Jul 13, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 July, 09:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
NANA - and anyone who cares to try to listen - the most accurate translation (in my HUMBLE) - but studied view is NASB - New American Standard Bible..........

Don't throw the whole thing out for the parts you understand. ... I've read parts of the apochrypha - not all yet.. (been a little busy surviving and all) - but .. yeah.............. start with the parts you understand.....

God says a "mustard seed of faith" - the tinniest little seed there is - grows a big bush.......... almost a tree........ ........

My experience is when you are obedient with the little things GOD SHOWS and gives you MORE......... ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE.

Why did flawed men leave out "certain" portions? Why did GOD allow it? Ask him?

Flawed men........? there's a lot of those............
and women. ;0).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 10:36
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Nana would agree, I would never throw out the whole thing, I just listen to God and talk to God directly and have my whole life.

I know that the teachings of Jesus are most definitely words to live by, and most ppl I believe know what is right and wrong to do so I dont really worry about what parts were manipulated, changed, or omitted.

I just wont tell ppl what it says or for sure what it means because I do not have any proof of it's origins. It was compiled by men and I do not trust any other man or woman to tell me for sure what God says. I have seen where sentences were left out that told us how to communicate with God so it that is so then idk what else.
Do I believe a lot of it?
Yes for sure I do, but I can not in good conscious tell others to believe specifically about it, I say they should go to God about it as well.

I will be excited to find the original translations tho.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 July, 08:53
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
The lost gospel of Thomas is full of the "how" to use your faith😊 I love reading the "edited" and "lost" books. It shows the need to control us. It shows how simple God's love for us is. Evil knew too, that's why everything has been manipulated. We stumbled upon an amazing video on the hidden books. https://youtu.be/_ZQ03ki7-...

Happy Days @Sun2516
13 July, 05:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you
I want the entire information too