Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 July, 08:30
Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 July, 08:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
He Ascended to HEAVEN!
https://www.biblegateway.c...

He is ALIVE TODAY!
That's why we call it GOOD news.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
✝️🙏Beautiful passage. 🙏✝️
Thanks for reminding us to read it again.

#JesusisLord
#GodHasThis
#GodWins
09:32 PM - Jul 13, 2022
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SFWhite in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 July, 09:40
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
❤️In my kitchen... there is a sign that read.

"Because someone we (I) love is in heaven, there is a little bit of heaven in this home"...........

I mean every literal word of that.

As a family member says - I NOW HAVE a STAKE in HEAVEN.

Heaven is NOT an option any more.. I will see them again.
It has been promised.......💞
My eyes are fixed... there is no going back.

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
13 July, 09:59
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I feel the same way! There's no doubt I'll see my loved ones again in Heaven. Heaven is my home, OUR home. To see Jesus face-to-face, to feel His unending love in all its power... to be part of that, what greater joy is there?

Some say, "What's to do in Heaven?" Really? Unending joy & unquestioning love & acceptance isn't enough? The love of God is the light of Heaven. I've seen glimpses of Heaven (dumbed down for my earthly mind), it's wondrous. Where we can go, what we can do, what will be revealed to us... so much waits for us, & I want it all. But more than anything else, I want to be near Jesus forever, the rest pales beside that.

#JesusisLord
#GodHasThis
#GodWins