Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 July, 08:30
Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
Sorry - if the comms are lost on me............ (we all know how well I find them difficult at best - impossible at worst..) - but THIS IS THE BEST story in the Bible.

1 Corinthians 15:51
New International Version
51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—

---------------
Those who are "in Christ" - living in him, believing in HIM, believing he IS the Christ......... we will be changed just like JESUS..........

50 Now I say this, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does [a]the perishable inherit [b]the imperishable. 51 Behold, I am telling you a [c]mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised [d]imperishable, and we will be changed.
08:58 PM - Jul 13, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Waiting4Home Anon, click on at the bottom under it