Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
12 July, 07:08
If the government came up with a Vowel Tax to charge you for the use of AEIOU in correspondence you would laugh them off, saying they don't own the letters of the alphabet. Income Tax is like this, but sillier; they don't own you or your earnings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
13 July, 05:55
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Here in NJ they actually were talking about a rain water runoff tax for rain water than ran off your driveway in to the city sewer. I’m not kidding!! It didnt make it to vote but they were literally kickin that idea around!! 🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
For example, in Prague, an entrance fee is charged at the airport so that you can see your loved ones depart or arrive. So you pay for the your view. 😂
At the same time, the entire building was built with state money, i.e. with taxes from the time of the totalitarian regime. In "totalitarianism" the view was free.
06:19 AM - Jul 13, 2022
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
13 July, 08:25
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
It’s time WE THE PEOPLE say no, globally. enough is enough

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
13 July, 08:34
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
I say no all my life 😅 Here in Central Europe there are more and more sheep. Here in Central Europe there are more and more sheep. But I understand it - first fascism, then totalitarianism, then dictatorship and now fascism again here... 100 years of brainwashing.