Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If the government came up with a Vowel Tax to charge you for the use of AEIOU in correspondence you would laugh them off, saying they don't own the letters of the alphabet. Income Tax is like this, but sillier; they don't own you or your earnings.
07:08 PM - Jul 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
13 September, 11:10
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
In Denver Colorado you have to pay 10 cents a bag at the grocery store. The bags are recyclable. Employees of the stores don’t even agree with it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 July, 07:03
California came up with a way to profit from their congested city freeway traffic. If you want to avoid traffic jams you pay for something called FasTrack and it allows you to use segregated center lanes that aren't crowded like the regular lanes. It cuts the number of lanes in half, which guarantees traffic jams and motivates drivers to pay for the privilege of avoiding them. The real kick in the ass, though, is that drivers paid for those lanes with their tax money.
ALL of these tax scams need to be eliminated when we return to a Constitutional Republic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
13 July, 06:13
Exactly and even crazier is believing that the selected loot is being used for your good.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
13 July, 06:13
then they write laws that excludes or benefits the wealthiest. Piracy conspiracy. "Old pirates yes they rob I" singing this for years and years, rasta know

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
13 July, 05:55
Here in NJ they actually were talking about a rain water runoff tax for rain water than ran off your driveway in to the city sewer. I’m not kidding!! It didnt make it to vote but they were literally kickin that idea around!! 🤬🤬

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
13 July, 06:19
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
For example, in Prague, an entrance fee is charged at the airport so that you can see your loved ones depart or arrive. So you pay for the your view. 😂
At the same time, the entire building was built with state money, i.e. with taxes from the time of the totalitarian regime. In "totalitarianism" the view was free.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
12 July, 07:14
i had to read that 3 or 4 times to convince myself you didnt say ‘towel vax’ 😂