Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
12 July, 01:33
🇺🇸 Senator Josh Hawley:

Hawley: Why are you using the term "person with a capacity for pregnancy" instead of "woman?"

Bridges: "Your line of questioning is transphobic and opens trans people to violence."

Hawley: "You're saying I'm opening up people to violence by saying women can have pregnancies?"

Look at her eye 😬 Demon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 July, 01:49
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
We do have to accept that there will be a percentage of ppl who can not be helped, a group that have been so deceived and mind altered that they simply no longer have the capacity to see reality.
The good news is that ppl like this seem to be a small percentage of the actual "Human" population simply being give a voice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I sometimes feel like every one of my friends & family
are in that 6% who will NEVER wake up.

I STILL see people wearing MASKS 24/7 where I live.
When school got out the other day
1/2 the children WERE WEARING MASKS.

Seriously 🙀

#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxed ... never sick
02:53 PM - Jul 12, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
14 July, 07:24
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Why is this???

MY FAMILY is EVERYTHING.

I WANT MY FAMILY IN GOD'S LOVE and FAMILY.

I am a MARINE, and DONT want to let this go. I LOVE MY FAMILY

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
13 July, 10:44
let our family go, SATAN!!!!

Guin Evere @Guinevere
12 July, 07:09
I live in a 95% vaxxed state. Very woke town with Biden Harris stickers and local protests supporting Roe v. Wade, George Floyd and Ukraine on our downtown bridge. We got to a point where almost 85% were unmasked a few months ago but I notice we are going back the other way. It has been challenging to find fellow Patriots but they are scattered here and there. I do see cars that go by that say FJB or Let's Go Brandon (usually from another town :), so Patriots are out there even when it seems like we are swimming upstream.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
12 July, 06:57
I don't mind people wearing masks as long as they leave me alone. I think it is unhealthy to wear one and I wonder how they think we all made it to this point without them. Woodstock Music Festival was in the middle of the Hong Kong Flu. I got the Hong Kong flu and being young survived. I remember sitting on the stairs as I was recovering just to see what everyone was up to. " It ultimately killed 100,000 people in the U.S., mostly over the age of 65, and one million worldwide." https://www.aier.org/artic...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 July, 06:39
We Need George Flloyd and Ashely Babbitt to Pop out and Show they were Pawns!

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
12 July, 05:24
I remember….only 6%??? imo i think itll be a lot more…

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
12 July, 04:54
_ALL_ of the children are wearing masks, here in fear-based Zombie land of the SF Bay Area.

_ALL_ of my previous "friends" and family point fingers and laugh at me, and my "conspiracy theories."

ONE person remains in my life who is not jabbed, but he refuses to accept Q. Or listen to proofs.
aaaarrrGH.

If not for AnonUp, my life would be unbearably lonely.
THE ONLY place where I can be me, and speak my truth, is here.

May God continue to bless and protect every single one of you.
You ARE my true family.
💞❤️❤️❤️

Desert Dog @Zippydog
12 July, 06:09
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
When I walk past people still wearing masks I never make eye contact and proceed as if they do not exist. They are [brain] dead to me.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
12 July, 04:44
Not as many masks here, however, still see people walking alone or in cars with a mask.

Do feel the same way about friends.

Two of my best local friends are deep into western medicime and live next door to a wonderful retired couple, he from the British Accreditation Register and she was a doctor. They all speak "covid". I have to walk away.

Think I've shared that he loves and has lived history, the wars and economics. Convinced Putin is bad, doesn't understand Ukraine, etc.
And believes we can't go to a gold backed currency because there isn't enough to support the U.S. doing so. Tried to share, even photos.
His response is "Where do you get this stuff (craziness)?". 😂
😂

My Faith doesn't waiver!
Am so grateful for you!
Enjoy the rest of your day!
🙏🤗💖🥰😻
🕊🌏🌍🌎🕊

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
12 July, 04:32
Same here in Alabama. I only know of three other people personally that aren't still asleep.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
12 July, 04:21
Right there with you, Kat! 🐱
Hubs still wears a mask when he goes out, and reminds me to take mine when I go to the grocery store - sigh......
We don't go out together because I refuse to wear a mask.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 July, 05:05
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
God bless you, Auntie.
I've been considered "nuts" for decades
but never more so than in the last 2.5 years
by REFUSING the vax/mask etc.
& severing myself in every way from the matrix.

I've lost pretty much EVERYONE I ever knew,
been yelled at by people I know
& by strangers on the street
for not wearing a mask, believing the MSM, etc.

Badge of Honor, Auntie.
This is the path of Lightworkers 💪😽💞🕊️

#GodWins
#TheBestIsYetToCome

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
12 July, 04:20
and to think ... WE will be surprised!!

I go as fast as i can all day for as long as i can remember now... think about others who have not even begun. WOW

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
12 July, 04:03
I MISS MY FELLOW HUMANS ALSO. GETS LONEY BUT A LEAST AU WE HAVE A FAMILY. I KNOW IT HAS HELPED ME.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
12 July, 04:01
Same in Upstate NY.... They laugh at me. Time will tell, won't it? 2 to 5 for the die hards who are all jabbed up....

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 July, 03:53
Me too Kat. It's painful...the lack of meaningful conversations and watching every word I say...holding my tongue while my fam and friends say the most inane things. I just smile and zip the lip.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
12 July, 04:59
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
That's somehow the hardest part. Listening to them repeat what the mainstream media is teaching, and we Dare Not offer a different opinion. Especially when it comes to the jabs and endless boosters.

Somewhere deep down in the spirits and spines of Anons, we are growing remarkably stronger. And wiser. And ultimately more compassionate.

Swear word, this IS tough.

And, I kinda think I was born for this time.

Peace be with you, friend!

12 July, 07:49
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Ty for sharing that, Peaceful 💞
Ditto across the board.

I cannot WAIT to let it rip!!
I cannot WAIT for Juan O Savin to let it rip
with all that he knows!!

Our day is coming, my friend,
& it will be GLORIOUS!! 🕊️

#GodWins

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 July, 03:52
Idk hun, there is a huge difference in Nana's mind between ppl like this crazy woman and our family members that are just still wearing mask and stuff like that.

12 July, 04:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I didn't see the post you responded to, Nana 💓
That is total insanity.

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
You don’t think the devil himself
satan / lucifer / the green man / samael / osiris
goes by a thousand names,
is behind the transgender stuff?
Baphomet stuff?
Wanting to be both sexes.
The loss of sexual identity.
The confusion in the schools
by the author of confusion.
HELL IS A PLACE WHERE REASON DOES NOT EXIST.
There is no reason
There is no logic
If you have half a brain of all
the horror of hell is the insanity.
Never a sane thought or action.
Nothing makes sense.
Isn’t that what America is going through right now?
A near-death hellish experience?
Do you feel like you’re in hell right now?
NOTHING MAKES SENSE.
Everything is confusion, disorder, chaos..
The end isn’t for everybody.
But everybody, when this show’s up,
has a part in the win when it does come.
And we’ll ask God to care for those souls
who don't make it.
I’m praying for all your listeners 🙏🕊️

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
12 July, 03:32
It's hard to comprehend. Prayers for humanity.