Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We had a fun time with Juan last night at a CC/Connecting Consciousness event here.

He may not like Nana bragging on him this morning but I am telling you that there is not another human being on this planet working harder to save us than Juan O Savin.

This tireless, so very patient man stood on his feet for I know 7 or 8 solid hours outside in the heat signing books & making pics with Patriots last night, taking the time to speak to what ever they wanted to talk about individually while he signed multiple pages in his books for them. The last one was me this morning at 5:00am, I waited til last because I already had some signed by him & helped him with the books & letting the ppl in to see him. Privilege Nana will treasure. He spent several minutes with each & every person that had waited in line all that time to see him. Not just a one signature gesture, but page after page of messages to them. Not just a short trip thr the crowd, he spent several minutes with each person!
02:45 PM - Jul 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
28 July, 04:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
so happy for you … im in Europe and I can inly dream if meeting this hero. bless him forever . send him my love and gratefulness .. hes been my teacher

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 July, 12:45
Sync, Nana. Check out the numbers. πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
14 July, 11:40
ThanQ SO MUCH for sharing this all!!! oh Nana...you're the bestest!!..so is Juan of course and all the rest...but for THIS SHARE...YOU are the bestest ever!! love your visor pretty girlπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

memes matter @NoComment
13 July, 10:07
JuantastiQ!
I Love You Esther, i mean Nana
πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•:πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
12 July, 05:21
i will be glad when he can take a break/vacation/sit at his house😁. works harder than most anyone i know. And is the most, patient person that ive come across. love it😍

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 July, 04:34
Awesome. Great Pic 🀠🀣. Juan is Da Man and you Da Nana! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 July, 04:11
beautiful nana

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 July, 04:08
God bless Juan for all that he does!
He has been a blessing.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 July, 03:55
Hi Nana,
Just a quick couple of questions?
#1 . Can you share where that event was?
#2 . Simon Parkes has a CC group also is that tied to the event you all were at?
Thank you so much for sharing, I'm just trying to connect the dots, Good Guys and Bad Guys.
GOD BLESS !!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 July, 03:58
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
It was in Nashville is all I can say.

It was the Simon Parkes CC group of which Nana is a member.
Simon and Becky were not able to come.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 July, 03:47
LOVE! πŸ’—

MMJ Schu @Schu420
12 July, 03:43
Love the photo! Thanks for sharing.

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
12 July, 03:28
I first heard Juan thru Spaceshot76 in an interview with Field McConnell who was exposing folks doing nefarious things in Broward Co., FL. I wonder if he still keeps up with Field.

12 July, 03:29
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
Idk I dont hear him speak of him much.Perhaps to shield him?

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
12 July, 03:27
Great photo Nana ❣️

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
12 July, 03:25
β€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 July, 03:06
HOW WONDERFUL GREAT PHOTO WE LOVE OUR JUAN

12 July, 03:17
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
He loves all of us too. Nana told him last night what a great group of Anons we have here on AU.

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 July, 03:02
Lucky! Love it!

12 July, 03:19
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Well God has given me access twice now, not sure of his purpose for it yet but usually if we wait and be patient he will show me in his good time.

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
12 July, 02:57
WOW. A great photo.
I'm happy for you. πŸ’›

12 July, 03:19
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
😘

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
12 July, 02:54
That is Awesome Nana!
would you or Juan be able to point me in the direction to where I could get some HCQ or Zpacks or whatever I can for my 72 year old father?
he was admitted into the hospital last night and put on remdesivir this morning.
I was successful in getting him off of it and he tried to leave the hospital.
They at first would not release him ( I'm over 10 Jr's away in Michigan, he is in KY)
but has since been able to leave.
I had ordered some ivermectin and it will be to his house by tomorrow, but Americasfrontlinedoctors.org no longer does telemed. their license was pulled probably shortly after their spokesperson was jailed for speaking at the J6 Trump rally.

at any rate, if you could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you
and
God Speed.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 July, 04:07
In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication
My mistake here is the link to order.
https://zstacklife.com/

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
25 July, 09:58
In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication
This place is online they are free and/or donation site.
They prescribed for my husband completely online!
We picked the pharmacy from their list and then had the pharmacy overnight mail it to us. Hope this helps❀️
https://myfreedoctor.com/