The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
12 July, 12:31
Anonup is the TRUTH!! This is the only social media site I go to first. I was excited for TRUTH SOCIAL but lost that excitment maybe 5 days in to it. This is the first place I go to see the news for the day. We truly are a family here, I really believe that. Thank you to every anon on here, also we have not been infiltrated by the bot machines. We will win this and take back our country!! God wins always!! Have fairh and keep holding the line, I know it’s a tough sell after 6yrs of this epic battle but we are at the end. DO NOT GIVE UP NOW!!! THIS IS IT, THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR IN THIS DIGITAL WAR!! Can you not feel the shift happening?? I can, and it makes me smile. I have been holding the line since 9/11. I signed up for the Marines and was denied at 18yrs old due to a ear problem I had when I was young and it broke my heart. That was my only life goal!! They called me back after 9/11 and asked if I was still interested?? To late, I took the red pill by then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Juan told me last night, well early this morning that over 50% of the ppl that argue with us and cause trouble online are bots.

That Elon exposed what a high % of bots were on Twit wit and at one point in this our side actually had bots battling online against bots to win the day of the narrative, to push forward events.
01:34 PM - Jul 12, 2022
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Ragia HRH @HRH
13 July, 01:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Musk is trying to chip humans partening with Neuralink to mind manipulate us. how on Earth is he a good guy all of a sudden?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 July, 02:25
Some "aware" bots just needed a training course which we handed them on twitt, I am sure they were tweaking as we sliced their programming and flipped em, and many we just confused to their breaking point.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
12 July, 03:57
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🤣LOL.

Jason Beneventi @Jason_Beneventi
12 July, 02:05
Hey Nana!!!

Next time, please ask Juan what the percentage of 'bots' is that we encounter in our normal day to day activities...#Ghostintheshell

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 July, 04:01
In response Jason Beneventi to his Publication
He told me but I dont remember. After Nana stays up all night numbers are just not retained in this fuzzy brain. Idk how he does it.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
12 July, 01:54
If such a high percentage of people on Twitter are bots and a lot of accounts are banned accounts that Twitter won't allow removed, who are they actually talking to? I think it points back to the real source of misinformation which is the MSM and that most people still rely on it for their information. Nothing changes until the MSM is fixed.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
12 July, 01:52
Yes, cause they want us to feel as though we're the minority. Bots are the only way they can do that. 💙

I hope Juan is well. I've been sensing something "off."

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 July, 01:52
ugh, yet another reason to not take the bait and get sucked into social media
thanks Nana ❤️

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
12 July, 01:46
you speak directly to Juan?