The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
Anonup is the TRUTH!! This is the only social media site I go to first. I was excited for TRUTH SOCIAL but lost that excitment maybe 5 days in to it. This is the first place I go to see the news for the day. We truly are a family here, I really believe that. Thank you to every anon on here, also we have not been infiltrated by the bot machines. We will win this and take back our country!! God wins always!! Have fairh and keep holding the line, I know it’s a tough sell after 6yrs of this epic battle but we are at the end. DO NOT GIVE UP NOW!!! THIS IS IT, THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR IN THIS DIGITAL WAR!! Can you not feel the shift happening?? I can, and it makes me smile. I have been holding the line since 9/11. I signed up for the Marines and was denied at 18yrs old due to a ear problem I had when I was young and it broke my heart. That was my only life goal!! They called me back after 9/11 and asked if I was still interested?? To late, I took the red pill by then.
12:31 PM - Jul 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheQonspiracist in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 July, 01:21
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Feel the same. Love this site and all those on it. So much love and support.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 July, 01:11
I feel the same way :). Sending love Patriot :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Irish @MagaIrish
13 July, 12:35

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 July, 07:41
100% ACCURATE. This IS the home of the Patriots! Truth Social is for all...but Anonup is family.... the Minute Men....? .... ♡♡♡♡

12 July, 07:45
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
The real Q army

arba happihr @arba
12 July, 07:18
Every other site is HA-HA!
This is the only site I haven't been banned on.
Real news on AU!
AU is the cream of the crop hands down!!!
People on Au are special God loving people. 😍

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
12 July, 07:17
WWG1WGA!!

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
12 July, 05:20
To be honest, when I'm on TS I feel like the 'dentist' from Rudolph the RNR, a misfit. It seems like a lot of infighting and a lot of 'you have no followers so you don't matter'. Like it here much more!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
13 July, 12:25
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
I totally agree with you about TS. I can't stand more than 5 min over there. I see the real news here... the light is here.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
12 July, 04:44
Still Holding! Great Post!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 July, 04:35
I agree that AU is special. It is a light of truth in the darkness with American flag waving patriots spreading the truth, shining their individual lights and connecting like family. Supporting one another, praying together, helping others learn, understanding, and sharing love. TS does not come close. Maybe someday it will, but for me AnonUp is home sweet home. 😇

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 July, 08:08
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 July, 08:39
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Positive, encouraging & always there for us

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
12 July, 03:01
Good for you. No place better than here! WWGOWGA (where we go one, we go all.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
12 July, 02:55
Lovely post. Holding the line - we win - smiling!:)

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 July, 02:38
♥️♥️♥️

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 July, 02:38
♥️♥️♥️

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
12 July, 02:33

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 July, 02:25
You were spared for a higher calling... and here we are.

12 July, 06:13
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
100%

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
12 July, 02:18

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
12 July, 01:46
Amen!

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
12 July, 01:34
This is my go to site too since the beginning of 2021. it is 🏡 home😇🙏❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 July, 01:34
Juan told me last night, well early this morning that over 50% of the ppl that argue with us and cause trouble online are bots.

That Elon exposed what a high % of bots were on Twit wit and at one point in this our side actually had bots battling online against bots to win the day of the narrative, to push forward events.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 July, 02:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Some "aware" bots just needed a training course which we handed them on twitt, I am sure they were tweaking as we sliced their programming and flipped em, and many we just confused to their breaking point.

Ragia HRH @HRH
13 July, 01:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Musk is trying to chip humans partening with Neuralink to mind manipulate us. how on Earth is he a good guy all of a sudden?

Reflex *.* @Reflex
12 July, 01:28
Anonup is like the all star team. Somebody has to go down to AA and show the rookies how to hit a curve.

Judy Anonette @biju
12 July, 01:15
I needed to see this, very down but hanging on..........Praying the truth is exposed for all to see soon. Can't have a real conversation with most people now except for right here. You are right, this is THE PLACE to come for support and truth!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 July, 01:42
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Try to find and hold on to your God connection hun.He is where you will find your peace.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
12 July, 01:01
une grande famille 🙏☘️🥰

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 July, 12:56
I'm new here. My apple password is being held hostage. I have been so down because I couldn't access Telegram or Truth Social. I feel better after your comment although I can't upload Signal either which also bothers me. May I ask where you go for the news? Do you just check your Home page? Thanks for sharing!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 July, 01:46
In response Evangelina to her Publication
As you follow more people the Home tab becomes more useful. otherwise you can browse the Explore tab and if you like the content of a post just start following the person.

12 July, 06:20
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Gab is a great platform also, but AU is my home. This is a place of true god loving, country loving and human loving people. All we want is justice for those who deserve it and our constitution not trampled all over, that’s all. Simple

Victor This Guy @This_guy
12 July, 12:56
God Bless U Qonspiracist. And i agree completely with ya! U rock sir!!!👊🤝🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 July, 12:44
much love and respect 🙏 WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE
#FamilyIsEverything

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 July, 12:43

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
12 July, 12:43
Thank you for being willing to serve. 911 was an awful wake-up but, I too, am feeling a shift. Being here, with the AU family is wonderful.