Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
13 July, 02:48
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
OMG! Glitchin 4 sure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
13 July, 12:17
🤯🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 July, 10:08

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
12 July, 06:57
Could people be glitching?
My brother called the other day saying he hasn't seen our mother in a year and needs to visit (she lives in my town). When I reminded him that in May we all attended our sister's graduation WITH our mother, he insisted that our mother didn't go. I said she was there and he said no she wasn't...twice! I had to remind him that he not only flew into our town and stayed two nights WITH our mother at her house, but then we all drove 3 hours to my sister's town, attended the graduation together and also had Mother's Day with Mom-4 siblings and her. We had such a big time and so many laughs, it seems impossible to forget! Then my brother finally said oh yeah he did remember her being there...and then quickly changed the subject.
He is also vaxed and boosted so there's that.
I dunno, the whole thing was weird 😳

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 July, 09:55
In response New Years Day to her Publication
getting similar from fam...almost like they are in another dimension

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
12 July, 10:05
In response New Years Day to her Publication
ITS BRAIN FOG...

ITS SAME AS WITH SYPHILITIC, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS OR ALZHEIMER... BRAIN OF WAXXED RAPIDLY DETERIATING...

I CORRECTLY PREDICTED ALMOST ALL FUTURE EVENTS, BUT ALMOST NO ONE BELIEVE ME... 😁😁😁

PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY HAVE TENDENCY TO ERASE BAD MEMORIES... ITS SORT OF LYING IN YOUR OWN POCKET... 😁😁😁

https://www.learning-mind....

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 July, 02:25
As he starts to walk away, I only see one head 🤔🤔

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
12 July, 02:23
👀

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
12 July, 01:32
how do we copy vids from truth ??

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 01:05
👊 vibes are kicking today🔥🔥🔥

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
12 July, 01:17
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
There we GO!!💥

Iam Mie @iammiele
12 July, 09:54
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
🤣Defo 11 vibes
we glitchin = 1101 / 660 /110