Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
12 July, 12:50
From Truth-

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
Could people be glitching?
My brother called the other day saying he hasn't seen our mother in a year and needs to visit (she lives in my town). When I reminded him that in May we all attended our sister's graduation WITH our mother, he insisted that our mother didn't go. I said she was there and he said no she wasn't...twice! I had to remind him that he not only flew into our town and stayed two nights WITH our mother at her house, but then we all drove 3 hours to my sister's town, attended the graduation together and also had Mother's Day with Mom-4 siblings and her. We had such a big time and so many laughs, it seems impossible to forget! Then my brother finally said oh yeah he did remember her being there...and then quickly changed the subject.
He is also vaxed and boosted so there's that.
I dunno, the whole thing was weird 😳
06:57 PM - Jul 12, 2022
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
12 July, 10:05
In response New Years Day to her Publication
ITS BRAIN FOG...

ITS SAME AS WITH SYPHILITIC, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS OR ALZHEIMER... BRAIN OF WAXXED RAPIDLY DETERIATING...

I CORRECTLY PREDICTED ALMOST ALL FUTURE EVENTS, BUT ALMOST NO ONE BELIEVE ME... 😁😁😁

PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY HAVE TENDENCY TO ERASE BAD MEMORIES... ITS SORT OF LYING IN YOUR OWN POCKET... 😁😁😁

https://www.learning-mind....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 July, 12:08
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
It's not about that. It's about how you insult Patriots in the U.S. and think that if we fight the Cabal puppets here it will somehow change something. It won't. The enemy is off-world and underground, mostly in Geneva Switzerland. Maybe if you realize, we realize our government and Military are under their control, not that of the U.S. citizens, and treat us like we are in this together, you may get more support for your claims.💛

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
13 July, 03:11
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
stop being a bitch to everyone in anon

it makes you look stupid

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 July, 09:55
getting similar from fam...almost like they are in another dimension

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
12 July, 07:03
A friend of mine ( a doctor)- her husbamd went through the same thing- she reports that he’s 💯 % better after taking Focus Factor for 2 months.