nasty 123 @Nasty1
12 July, 09:05
Australians have guns, We have more than the Police and the Army, so, What is your excuse America? Why arent you fighting back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 July, 09:14
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Something happening in Australia right now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
A LOT of air force activity the last few months (I live not all that far from a base). We even had a stealth bomber go over our house a couple of months ago! Admiral John Aquilino & US troops came to Australia about 4mths ago & I don't know if they have left yet.
Near Alice Springs in the Northern Territory is the Australia/US base called 'Pine Gap'... IMO there is a 'clean out' going on..Qld & NSW have had multiple floods this year, even an earthquake recently in Brisbane (Qld) (very rare!). We had an election not long ago...fraud galore & a puppet installed. I just feel Australia is important in this game!
10:26 PM - Jul 12, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bryah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bryah Thorrn, click on at the bottom under it