Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 July, 09:47
GEORGENEWS addressing the george online confusion in their YT live chat today...

They said some of this multiple times :)

*6 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
I was waiting for some kind of confirmation. I'm glad they said something. I always like Gene but I really really don't like what they did. Its sneaky and inauthentic.
10:01 PM - Jul 11, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1776ReLoaded in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 July, 10:19
In response Jason Lubliner to his Publication
i agree. something seems off for sure.
I'm also considering they want to start planting seeds / predictive programming a wider audience but not be able to be affiliated with GN aka plausible deniability?
Guess time will tell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
11 July, 10:23
This has crossed my mind too, Kim.

Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
11 July, 10:31
I thought about that. I won't rule it out for sure. It's been buggin me because I hope its for good purposes. Especially because I like Clay Clark and Gene Ho and The Awaken America Tour has some of my favorite people there including General Flynn.