Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 July, 09:47
GEORGENEWS addressing the george online confusion in their YT live chat today...

They said some of this multiple times :)

*6 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
11 July, 10:01
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I was waiting for some kind of confirmation. I'm glad they said something. I always like Gene but I really really don't like what they did. Its sneaky and inauthentic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 July, 10:19
In response Jason Lubliner to his Publication
i agree. something seems off for sure.
I'm also considering they want to start planting seeds / predictive programming a wider audience but not be able to be affiliated with GN aka plausible deniability?
Guess time will tell.

Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
I thought about that. I won't rule it out for sure. It's been buggin me because I hope its for good purposes. Especially because I like Clay Clark and Gene Ho and The Awaken America Tour has some of my favorite people there including General Flynn.
10:31 PM - Jul 11, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1776ReLoaded in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Lubliner, click on at the bottom under it