Kim Runner @kimrunner
GEORGENEWS addressing the george online confusion in their YT live chat today...

They said some of this multiple times :)

*6 pics
09:47 PM - Jul 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 July, 01:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
see posts above...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
11 July, 10:27
Thanks Kim! I knew it! Headlines were obvious! 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
11 July, 10:21
Thank you Kim. I didn't have time to watch the Live chat today. I'm glad they responded to our questions.

Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
11 July, 10:01
I was waiting for some kind of confirmation. I'm glad they said something. I always like Gene but I really really don't like what they did. Its sneaky and inauthentic.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 July, 10:19
In response Jason Lubliner to his Publication
i agree. something seems off for sure.
I'm also considering they want to start planting seeds / predictive programming a wider audience but not be able to be affiliated with GN aka plausible deniability?
Guess time will tell.