Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
10 July, 10:39
Frenz, I usually dont do this but I dont know what else to do. Please keep me in your prayers. I have been sleeping in my car since July 1st. I put a new a/c in it last June. It stopped working last night and it has been close to 100 degrees every day here in the Florida Panhandle. Ive hit a very low point in life realizing that since I no longer have money nor do drugs. All my so called friends and family that ive always been there for are not there for me and they all think im crazy because of my belief in God and my knowledge of the whole deepstate satanic pedo network. I have exhausted my options. I work as a carpenter taking any odd jobs but i spend it all on food, gas, and hygiene and I feel like ive hit a wall. Unfortunately there are no shelters of help for people in my situation.Thanx God bless you and I know THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kamui Shirou @b0yzero
Jason, reach out to your county's department of social services and ask them for help. They can provide direct services and they can connect you to other providers who offer services. I was right where you are back in 2015; sleeping in my car in a rest area on I-95 in Melbourne.
02:25 AM - Jul 11, 2022
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by b0yzero in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kamui Shirou, click on at the bottom under it