Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
Frenz, I usually dont do this but I dont know what else to do. Please keep me in your prayers. I have been sleeping in my car since July 1st. I put a new a/c in it last June. It stopped working last night and it has been close to 100 degrees every day here in the Florida Panhandle. Ive hit a very low point in life realizing that since I no longer have money nor do drugs. All my so called friends and family that ive always been there for are not there for me and they all think im crazy because of my belief in God and my knowledge of the whole deepstate satanic pedo network. I have exhausted my options. I work as a carpenter taking any odd jobs but i spend it all on food, gas, and hygiene and I feel like ive hit a wall. Unfortunately there are no shelters of help for people in my situation.Thanx God bless you and I know THE BEST IS YET TO COME
10:39 AM - Jul 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by 1RootofDavid in this post can reply
Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
17 July, 12:18
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
Prayers for you Jason πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Thank You For Being You πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– Stand Firm ✨✨✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
16 July, 02:08
Prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
13 July, 04:39
You are in my prayers πŸ™

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
13 July, 09:32
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 09:30
Prayers for you hun there are so many in your same situation.
Please send us a link if you set up a fund raising acct like givesendgo or something,
There are many here that can give a little and a lot of littles may help you a lot.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
13 July, 09:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
For certain! Herr to help!

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
13 July, 08:27
Prayers up for you!! πŸ™πŸ»β˜οΈ

English Viking @Artist_
12 July, 07:51
many of us are close to that tipping point, of very little monetary reserves, I am a widow, with the youngest child at home, and like you I have self taught the art of repurposing of old furniture & broken stuff, us with a craft skill don't seem to fit in with the real World anymore, I have a body that has given up but the mind is still trying. Its terrible persons with such skills as yours is no longer supposed 'needed', but I would love to combine such skills as yours dear Patriot, unfortunately we live in a World where money talks & thats where we fall down, take care patriot hope life turns around for yoy

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
11 July, 10:39
prayers! πŸ™πŸ½

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
11 July, 07:53
Prayers lifted. God wil take care o you. I live in Northern VA and residential new construction is going strong. They are always needing help. I can always contact builders I know for you.πŸ™]πŸ™‚

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
11 July, 07:52
Go sign up onto the Panama City Beach Nextdoor App!!

Explain your situation. Your neighbors will help you! (Not just us Anons). The fact that you’re a carpenter - dang! You’ll have jobs and housing lined up fast! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
11 July, 05:38
Saying a prayer for you, Jason. May God shower and protect you by working through the hearts, minds, and deeds of your fellow man instigated by the holy spirit that runs through and connects all of us. You are loved and shall be protected by the prayers of your patriotic family. God bless you.πŸ™

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
11 July, 05:09
sending prayers

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
11 July, 02:51
there is a reason for this, and don't worry, your reward is coming
i would say "God bless you" but He says He already has
πŸ™

Water Mark @Watermark
11 July, 01:03
πŸ™πŸ™

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 July, 12:35
Jesus is always there for you πŸ™πŸΌβœοΈ THE BEST IS YET TO COME ! Praying for your bounce back like they have never seen before πŸ•ŠπŸ―βš‘οΈπŸ–€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ¦Œ

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
11 July, 12:05
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 July, 12:05
Come to N AZ - carpenters are in big demand on the massive construction sites going on, as CA disgorges into the state.

They are always looking for people.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 July, 11:55
Any Floridian Anons that can give suggestions as to where this patriot can go to get a hand πŸ™?
Prayers that God will send someone to cross your path and clear direction soon.

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
13 July, 10:04
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Yes, I agree, Jesus send this beautiful Patriot someone who will help him whether that be financial or spiritual or both. Breath new life into him Lord and Give him your supernatural strength, for its in Jesus mighty name we prayπŸ™

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 July, 11:09
Prayers for you, Jason! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Suggest start a fundraiser and post the link so frens can help

11 July, 03:39
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Thanx. I just wouldnt feel comfortable asking yall for money. The prayers are powerful God is good

kolibri @kolibri
11 July, 11:09
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ Prayers for you. God Bless. Yes, TBIYTC

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
11 July, 10:40
Sending prayers Jason. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Susan Rae @Susanrae
11 July, 10:05
Jason, where are you, exactly? I'll help any way I'm able. In the meanwhile, I'm praying for you!!

11 July, 04:18
In response Susan Rae to her Publication
Panama city beach, Fl.

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
11 July, 09:45
Jason, hang in there! I am praying for you right now and will keep you in my prayers! πŸ™
β€œFor I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 July, 09:20
πŸ™Jason you are in my prayers. I pray God guides and protects you through this difficult time in your life. May He bring people into your life that will help and bring blessings to you. God Bless you.

Ana Tate @Anatated
11 July, 09:16
Heavenly Father, the birds of the air and the flowers of the field are taken care of by You. How much more does this child of Yours, mean to You? Father, You are the giver of all good things. I openly and unashamedly weep for my brothers position. I am overcome by the knowledge of Jason’s struggle. You are not the God of abandonment. You are the Father of adoption. We ask that You give Jason that position of inclusion, show him what it means to be Your Beloved. Show him Your abundance. Position him to receive Your blessings. Shine forth Your glory so there can be no mistake about where Jason’s hope and rescue comes from and Who sent it. You are faithful Father. Reveal Yourself to all who hear the story. We ask for comfort in heart and mind for Jason. Bless him for his journey of waking deeper into obedience with You. In the name of Jesus, hear our plea. Amen

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
11 July, 12:13
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I come into agreement with your prayer..So be it β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

11 July, 03:47
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Thank you you very much. That was beautifully said.😒

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
11 July, 09:12
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation Jason.

It truly breaks my heart that so many beautiful souls are suffering. I know of another friend in a similar situation that I have tried my best to help.

Please know that you will be in my continued prayers.

If you DM me your email, I can send you a gift card for nearby food. Maybe others can do the same to help you get back on your feet.

πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ’«βœοΈ

11 July, 03:51
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Thank you
God bless you
Im o.k. on food for now but I will definately keep that in mind.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
11 July, 09:10
πŸ™!! If ya have any churches around you maybe they can help!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 July, 09:05
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Dear Jason, we are all praying for you, I hope you would be able to travel north to find work, esp in PA or if possible Oregon where patriots have suggested. Its difficult to be in such need and to keep your thankfulness and hope cranked up. WE know you are a patriot, and support you in whatever you may need. sending you blessings and love dear soul.

11 July, 03:53
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you and God bless you