Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
16 July, 09:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
16 July, 09:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
16 July, 09:56

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
16 July, 09:56

Teresa Romiti @Reformer_Legacy
16 July, 08:03
forgot to add the bottom part. 😁😁😁

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 July, 08:10
In response Teresa Romiti to her Publication
this is great - I LOVE #s !

16 July, 07:59

16 July, 07:33

16 July, 07:29
2+2+2= 6 Flipped =9 = BOOM
2 6 6 4 = 8+ 10 = 18= 9

16 July, 07:27
7/16 = 23 = PAIN

16 July, 07:25
23 = PAIN

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 July, 12:25

Angie Mac @AngieMac
16 July, 11:31
Happy Sabbath!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
16 July, 10:58
TS 10:14 > 4101 > 501

(As I went to write out the decode - attached)

Colleen261 @Colleen261
16 July, 10:38
1 x 9 x 9 x 9 = 729 = 18 = R
9 x 3 = 27 = JFK ❤️

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
16 July, 10:29
Awaiting your arrival and reappearance John..God bless from the world ❤🇨🇦

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 July, 10:14
His secret plan to become President.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
16 July, 09:31

AZDZDweller @AZDZDweller
16 July, 11:34
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
NowCmesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 July, 09:14
Already had intel at that point, was so fkin livid when I saw bout the crash, AND knew bout Dolly the Sheep triple strander Clinton, the whole thing.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 July, 08:21

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
16 July, 07:46
23 = pain

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
16 July, 07:43
23 years you say? Nifty.

memes matter @NoComment
16 July, 07:29
👀💌

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 July, 07:06
Prince - 1999 (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Prince's official music video for 1999Listen to your favorite Prince tracks, all in one place: Spotify: https://Prince.lnk.to/SpotifyTopTracks!1999Apple Musi...

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 July, 07:01
I remember that day well 23 years ago. Where I was and what I was doing when I heard the news.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
16 July, 09:02
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
me too

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
16 July, 10:34
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Me too! I didn't follow politics at the time, but I remembered seeing his face on all of the magazines in the grocery check out. My mom and I were at a horse show and we were both crushed! Imagine the "Kennedy Curse!"

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
16 July, 06:24

16 July, 09:35
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
very appropriate!!!

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
13 July, 10:24
It would be awesome if George News did a chat for the Anniversary of the "crash"...like maybe play the missing 5 hours for us🤔

13 July, 10:25
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Right? They said they would play it...

Storm Rider @StormRider
16 July, 09:17
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Would love if John reappeared on the chat!!!

memes matter @NoComment
11 July, 10:37

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
16 July, 05:28
In response memes matter to her Publication
Who do you think he is referring to when he says "We"?

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
11 July, 10:23
are we about to party like it’s 1999?🥳

joann ferguson donated @joann212
11 July, 10:09
Reminds me of a James Bond kind of guy.

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
11 July, 05:37
Sigh