Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am going through some family turmoil that is the consequence of an epic personal betrayal. I can’t tell the story now because… it’s not right or productive. But as spectacular prideful errors go, someone has absolutely exceeded themselves, and it isn’t me (for once).

Someday… but perhaps best told from a calming distance in time. Let’s just say that there are many movies made about the past historic events that make the present treachery quite breathtakingly dumb. Quisling can’t rival…
01:06 PM - Jul 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 July, 01:31
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
many things have come to light in my family also, including betrayal! hardest thing yet, but after much pain and crying, Father in Heaven still has me on this path and I feel it is right, right down to my toes! more will come to light, and many things will change! It is our roads to travel Martin! Trying to be the person God wants me to be! He is Judge, not I! Forgive, but never forget! Peace and Love to you again! 🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 July, 01:28
I hear that.
So sorry, Martin 💔

I learned from early 'family' experience
that you can't reason with insanity.
I had to walk away.

Blessings to you as you get through this 🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
10 July, 01:09
I really get how painful it is. This has been the most brutal 7-year span of my life for going thru things like this. I am so sorry and hope your heart heals completely.