Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
09 July, 05:37
you sharing this link w anyone?

https://howbad.info/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
09 July, 09:32
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I will now.

I just read The Worm that Doesn't Die PDF, it's the link titled ...

"Amyloid formation following vaccination.... See The Worm that Doesn't Die"

Horrific, mortifying are understatements. Absolute pure evil.

I used to play in a Symphonic Wind Band. Everyone who wants to play in that band, last I heard, is required to be fully vaccinated and boosted.

There are approximately 80 people in the band. I made a lot of friends in that band over the years. And now, probably in the next 3 years, a large percentage will be gone.

God help us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wow :( i am praying for you and your band friends. sending you all love❤ to have a good day!
10:34 AM - Jul 10, 2022
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
John Atkison @Duende
10 July, 02:10
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Thanks. I'm not vaccinated and I'm not tested. I had to leave the band back in 2017 due to my mom's dementia getting worse (I was the sole caregiver).

She passed away in January of this year. I vowed that she would not get vaccinated while she was alive. I was successful as she left the Earth plane with her God given DNA intact.

10 July, 02:19
so sorry to hear about your mom passing. im really praying for you, i hope you found peace and have been staying positive through your losses and pain♥️

Photon 333 donated @Photon
10 July, 02:46
I did the same thing, John. I kept my mom from my fear-filled siblings and she never got C19 (or the shot). My mom died in February, from negligence. She had dementia too.

Blessings to you for fighting for her. 💙 We must, when they can't do that for themselves.