Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Traitors in the military are even lower than the paedophiles. Predating those you are paid to protect — under oath — is about as disgusting as it gets. Quite what form of sting exposes them…. let’s see!
06:43 AM - Jul 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 July, 10:40
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
They are the pedo apron wearers many of them GOD bless all GOOD SOLDIERS< purification of ranks utmost necessity, GITMO them fks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
09 July, 08:08
I do believe that a factor in the Ukraine war is the sting of these people.

I think Putin is actually fishing for them and as time goes on, they will get more desperate that they will do us all a favour and go die themselves, in the first war that ever really meant anything to [them].

I just wonder at which military rank the compartmentalisation ceases to hide the truth of what's going on, and what one could really do if they found themselves disenchanted at that rank.

I guess that's the Q operation, the oath keepers vs. the evil.

It might even be a more important sting to expose the good. I suppose they go hand in hand.

More good than bad, [they] are fooked and they know it. We're only privy to a miniscule part of the information available. Imagine how enlightening all this must be for insiders who are just on the edge of that inner circle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
09 July, 07:39
Lowest level in Dante's Inferno houses those who with full consent betray their friends (Judas, Cassius, Brutus).

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
09 July, 06:56
Oath violators of all cloths are worse than the ignorant. That goes for Military, Judicial, Medical, Political, Clergy and lets not forget Law Enforcement!!! Any of those that fall under any of these highly questionable areas of oath governance will be scrutinized beyond the Nurembourg degree this time.

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
09 July, 06:56
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
You are correct but I believe the ones he is talking about are the ones who are their to protect the children, that know what is happening and proctect the abusers instead.