Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
09 July, 09:55
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Yup. Not one for me as well.
Glad to be in this special club!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
09 July, 09:37
Never have, never will!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
09 July, 09:34
I'll admit to watching 5 minutes of the Kardashians here and there but only to measure the level of sickness and narcissism that plagues them and those that choose to watch them. Maybe a total of 25 minutes in 20 years.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
09 July, 09:32
😜 Me three!!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
09 July, 09:31
Part of your club also. Do not understand the bewitching.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
09 July, 07:44
Me, too!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
08 July, 05:12
Me too 😊👍

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 July, 04:46
Same!! Pure trash.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
08 July, 04:42
EVIL STUPID IS NOT MY GAME. PROUD NON WATCHER.

Jay James @birdmanjay
08 July, 04:23
My ex wife watched that garbage every day. Did I mention she's now my ex?

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
08 July, 04:24
In response Jay James to his Publication

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
08 July, 04:14
me too.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 July, 04:14