Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
08 July, 06:06
Not being really able to tell if you are watching a clone, drone, double, masked actor, CGI, historical footage, or the real person is kind of liberating. You just ignore all the "noise" at the individual character level, and only focus on structural matters or issues of principle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
Is it murder, if you kill someone's clone?
03:36 PM - Jul 08, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
09 July, 07:35
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
If you killed it it's the same as murder.
Even if it didn't have a soul.

From a different angle.
Would you fook yer own clone? Its basically yourself, shouldn't have any trouble topping off your clone as you would yourself.
Most people would say no I wouldn't with my clone as I'm hetero.
So if a clone is separate enough to not want to shower with, then it's human enough to be murdered.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
09 July, 07:51
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
I would make my clone be gay, so I could have full control over it.

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
09 July, 04:29
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
It depends if the clone is innocent or not and how well a lawyer can argue for a change of the charges - to have them lessened to property destruction.