Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Not being really able to tell if you are watching a clone, drone, double, masked actor, CGI, historical footage, or the real person is kind of liberating. You just ignore all the "noise" at the individual character level, and only focus on structural matters or issues of principle.
06:06 AM - Jul 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
08 July, 03:36
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Is it murder, if you kill someone's clone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
09 July, 04:29
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
It depends if the clone is innocent or not and how well a lawyer can argue for a change of the charges - to have them lessened to property destruction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
09 July, 07:35
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
If you killed it it's the same as murder.
Even if it didn't have a soul.

From a different angle.
Would you fook yer own clone? Its basically yourself, shouldn't have any trouble topping off your clone as you would yourself.
Most people would say no I wouldn't with my clone as I'm hetero.
So if a clone is separate enough to not want to shower with, then it's human enough to be murdered.

Ken Mac @KenMac
08 July, 11:11
Playing the part of Puck in tonight’s performance of a Midsummer’s Night Dream …

Ken Mac @KenMac
08 July, 11:11
Playing the part of Puck in tonight’s performance of a Midsummer’s Night Dream …

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
08 July, 10:44
It is amazing people dont believe human clones are possible, I mean it was released to the public in 1997 they cloned a sheep, Dolly, so realistically they probably had it down pat 10 years previous to the public finding out.... if they can clone one mammal, cant be hard to clone another type...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 July, 09:56
In one of Nana's visions, it was in the future and my job was sorting.

I stood at the door of some entrance sorting people.
I hand to send the clones thr a certain door, humans thr certain door, and ETs thr a certain door.
My job was to separate them.

It was just a routine assignment.
Because I could tell which was which.

Not even kidding!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
08 July, 10:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, can you tell while you aren't in a vision? This is going to sound crazy but my grandson has really pointy ears and I wonder why. Not as big as Spock's but no mistaking those ears. Could it be from All those genes from the nephilim over the hundreds of years expressing itself now?

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
08 July, 09:06

Danny James @DComposer07
08 July, 08:00
Great point! I do hope we get to find out one day. On that issue and SO many more.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 July, 07:50
Early vibes Martin👍

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
08 July, 07:50
YOU CAN TELL> MUMBLING, FALLING UP A FLIGHT OF STAIRS, FAKE FEET IN THE GRASS, STARING OFF INTO SPACE, ONLY EATING ICE CREAM!!! SIMPLE!!

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
08 July, 07:40
Do you think there are actually clones?

I sort of put the clone theory in there with flat earth in so much as to say that the only viable evidence in the absence of empirical evidence, is that the world is too strange to deny them outright.

Operation Que @OperationQ
11 July, 05:01
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
🔍"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
08 July, 07:35
Exactly!!!
Hi Martin! How are you? I havent seen you in a long minute 🤗

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 July, 07:34
I have been MIA up at the Lake in a Log Cabin with Spotty Cell Service, but the little I have been able to access AU, I keep seeing these perfectly desrcipitive deep thoughts from You, Martin!!

Please Keep them coming, you so Eloquently and precisely put into words what many of us are also thinking! 👍🙏❤️

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
08 July, 07:31