Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 July, 09:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 July, 09:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 July, 09:05
This peron was pushing her.
The other person helped her.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 July, 08:37
huh...

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
08 July, 04:48
I think it's BS

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
08 July, 04:05
🧐🤔🤨

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
08 July, 03:35
Sus level Hmm is where I am at. Hunt's Firearms shooting KatchUp. Yea, no.

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
08 July, 03:29
Do we know what type of "bomb" was used on guidestones?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 July, 03:08
Haha house of mirrors

2-5-1

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 July, 03:01
Me thinks FF... for a few reasons...This looks staged.. just sayin'
https://t.me/Q_Tel411/2060...

connie wright @cowri
08 July, 03:33
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Very strange things happening in the background..Woman fell & picked-up...why...I would think Abe is safe - but - international assassin which country wanted him out of the way...London - Britts are behind everything along with Israel...something to think about..

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 July, 03:59
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
just thinking if he’s good guy, DJT and his merry band of warriors got his back, dont think i am wrong on this, my gut is speaking♥️

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 July, 03:00
; )
CIA TOYS

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
08 July, 03:18
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 July, 03:31
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Yep, they said he was shot in the back and died of "cardiac arrest".

Sista Sue @SC18835410
08 July, 02:59
Uh huh uh huh…but the one he used to supposedly shoot Abe was one made using duct tape? Sure, gotcha! 😂

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
08 July, 02:58
The size of that tube, the spray pattern would be large and you'd think the people to either side would be hit as well. I didn't see blood with the over head view post shooting.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
08 July, 02:55
😳😳😳🧐🙈‼️‼️‼️

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
08 July, 02:54
That’s what happens when you ban guns. Just build them 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️