Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 July, 02:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Me thinks FF... for a few reasons...This looks staged.. just sayin'
https://t.me/Q_Tel411/2060...
03:01 PM - Jul 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 July, 03:59
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
just thinking if he’s good guy, DJT and his merry band of warriors got his back, dont think i am wrong on this, my gut is speaking♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 July, 04:33
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Hoping you're right.. but this is definitely NOT over..

connie wright @cowri
08 July, 03:33
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Very strange things happening in the background..Woman fell & picked-up...why...I would think Abe is safe - but - international assassin which country wanted him out of the way...London - Britts are behind everything along with Israel...something to think about..

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 July, 03:38
In response connie wright to her Publication
I hear ya... but Still doesn't explain this video...This looks like a FF big time..