Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
16 July, 02:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Paper....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 July, 08:52
Rack em and pack em DoQ!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
08 July, 03:02
just had a 'vision' at 245pm whilst lying down for a rest,
and it just popped in out of nowhere whilst listening
to a relaxing solfeggio freq music

it was in cartoon form, saw a few bankers
(like monopoly game characters) in the window
of in a high rise bldg, like ny, and one of the
cartoon banker men threw himself out the window

vision ended as he was in beginning stages of
the arc of freefall

just thought i'd share, such a weird flash!

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
09 July, 04:12
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
a few weeks back i saw a comment by someone saying do not walk near tall buildings Wall street area …… folk jumping out of windows. hmmmmmmm. its crazy how the market pumped up again these
ast two weeks. and also btc wicked mosnters luring the retial sucker investor in

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
08 July, 02:53
i literally just posted my daughter having a heart of gold. this post made my psychi flip flop. wow my intuition is getting better and better. or should i say my psychic abilities

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 July, 02:41
Hey Doq i saw a pretty good doc called end game by alex jones from 07 i wanted to post the link on ur thread so peeps can see it...is that ok with you?

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
08 July, 02:09
fook em all! Evil bastards

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
08 July, 02:08
😎 Now, do silver

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 July, 02:31
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
I believe it is all PMs And XRP There all On The Hook But From what I Understand Its There 3 Underlings Sacrificial Lambs As it where , not the top big boy sad to say

James Dean @Wait_its_time
08 July, 02:07
BOY I TELL YOU PRECIOUS METALS DROPPING LIKE A SACK OF ROCKS

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 July, 02:34
In response James Dean to his Publication
yes it is! its a bit discorageing but it will bounce back
makes for a great buying opp
but us Plebs R so broke we cant get in on the opportunity

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
08 July, 02:03
If gold goes to where it should based on the fiat printing of Fed reserve notes, this will shock many.

Golden Times donated @Golden
08 July, 03:46
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
where you think it should go?

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
08 July, 01:52
RV RV RV... come on now.. everyone join in!

RV RV RV!!!