Only people mentioned by Saint_Bernard in this post can reply
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
09 July, 03:05
In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication
Hummmmm ... perhaps

Donald J. Trump & Kari Lake 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
08 July, 09:58
Nope! Not into it!!! No more politicians!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
08 July, 09:37
i want 2020 CORRECTED before i entertain 2024! My vote was STOLEN!

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
08 July, 08:49
Kristi Noem a very strong second.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
08 July, 08:48
John F.Kennedy Jr💙

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
08 July, 10:00
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
Ok, yall are thinking is Jr! I feel something is off with DeSantis, I guess that could be it! 🧐

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
08 July, 08:35
Yes...DJT and JFK Jr.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
08 July, 08:48
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Agree.#GodKnows

1776 Life @pacu44
08 July, 07:38
No, Desantis is a fraud. NO DESANTIS, period.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 July, 04:42
YES

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
08 July, 03:55
Well of course Trump and Jr.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
08 July, 01:30
Trump isn’t publicly back so I would not want to loose our governor he’s the only one keeping us sane will all of this chaos

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
08 July, 01:12
Yes, i could....

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
08 July, 01:08
I just see the word diaper, sorry,

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
08 July, 01:00
Gitmo...?
RD=DS🙏
https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
08 July, 01:07
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
my jury is out in Lin....me thinks he doth protest too much....but DeSantis does seem a bit too pristine....this movie has lots of plot twists

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 July, 12:50
Actually, yes — 45 and 18.

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
08 July, 12:45
well…. yes… DJT and JFK, Jr.

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
08 July, 12:39
hell yes desantis and his family are mafia look it up

connie wright @cowri
08 July, 12:37
The media wants DeSantis (that should tell you everything you should know) I always said if a Country wants so n' so I will not vote for that person, Bill Clinton, Obama, Joe Biden what they didn't want was Reagan & Trump
My choice is Donald J Trump/John F Kennedy Jr

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
08 July, 12:36
I like DJT and Ric Grenell.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
08 July, 12:30

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
08 July, 12:30
I can think of one. Yes. ❤️🇺🇸🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 July, 12:20
🔊🏠

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 July, 03:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Has Nancy looked in the mirror & decided she doesn’t like what she sees?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 July, 03:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Or should I have said “Gloria”! 😁