Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
08 July, 12:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 July, 03:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Or should I have said “Gloria”! 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 July, 03:42
Has Nancy looked in the mirror & decided she doesn’t like what she sees?

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
08 July, 08:32
What is this?
I thought you didn't like emojis?
Did you forget to log out of your account???

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
08 July, 07:51

Red Edge @Rededge
08 July, 07:21
trump and Jr 😜

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
08 July, 07:11

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
08 July, 07:05
Nope, to me this is unacceptable. He won the election and I’m hearing rumors the SCOTUS already heard the case for the 2020 election and over turned it. Again rumors but I feel Trump should be fully restored as rightful, duly elected POTUS!! And the scumbags that pulled this shit off should be on trial at GITMO and straight to the gallows! Just my opinion 😉

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 July, 04:18
The only guy The Donald would play second fiddle for! 👇😂👍

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
08 July, 04:07
Yeah. No speaker of the house. Maybe we will be staying home which is music to my ears. Loud speaker can go off anytime. #wwg1wga 🎶

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
08 July, 03:01
...🇺🇸⛈

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
08 July, 01:54
a few years ago I had a dream that was so real! I stood in a stadium filled with people and on one of the roes Trump and DeSantis stood side by side. Suddenly POTUS held up a white cue card and I read 2 big letters on it. (CP) not sure what CP stands for or if my mind warped VP to CP, but there is that!

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
08 July, 03:58
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I dont know if it was real or a dream but I saw Jr. sworn in as VP already. I think it was in 2020🤷🏼‍♀️

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
08 July, 01:23
speaker of the house

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
08 July, 01:19

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
08 July, 01:12
I remember that senerio, turns and impeaches the current fake admin.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
08 July, 12:49
5D doesn't need a speaker of the house.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
08 July, 12:40
“Second in the line of presidential succession after the vice president, the speaker occupies a central role in our national government.”

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
09 July, 01:40
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
chuse??

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 July, 12:23

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 July, 12:33
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I like but we've been told..VP not fitting!
Wonder how it will happen :)