Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
08 July, 06:06
Not being really able to tell if you are watching a clone, drone, double, masked actor, CGI, historical footage, or the real person is kind of liberating. You just ignore all the "noise" at the individual character level, and only focus on structural matters or issues of principle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
Do you think there are actually clones?

I sort of put the clone theory in there with flat earth in so much as to say that the only viable evidence in the absence of empirical evidence, is that the world is too strange to deny them outright.
07:40 AM - Jul 08, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FightingIrishman in this post can reply
Operation Que @OperationQ
11 July, 05:01
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
🔍"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 July, 05:10
In response Operation Que to his Publication
Nope.

I'm afraid this is not evidence.

11 July, 05:13
In response Operation Que to his Publication
To be honest, it's actually insulting, as are many attemtps at "persuasion" as opposed to "evidence".

I know the difference in someone who believes what they are saying, and someone who knows very well that they are attempting to manipulate perception.

Everything that I have found so far regarding flat earth, falls into the latter category, and I mean..... EVERYTHING.