Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Naughty social media tip: if a commenter is being an asshole and pridefully defends some cherished belief, don’t argue back. Repost them, and let others have at them. It’s more satisfying and less dirty that way. 😇
02:35 PM - Jul 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
08 July, 09:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
so much gratitude and love with you Martin, thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
07 July, 09:38
I don't want to be greedy, so will repost and share with other Patriots. WWG1WGA. We'll get them at their own game !!🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
07 July, 09:26
“Naughty social media tip”!! 🤣😂. I‘m dying! this is awesome!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
07 July, 08:11
Savage.

👊

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
07 July, 07:47
I need to start this instead of letting them trigger me.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
07 July, 07:46

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
07 July, 06:57
Yup - the proverbial throw them to the wolves. Tidy approach 😂

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
07 July, 06:53

Salem Aisha @SalemAisha
07 July, 06:58
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 July, 06:43
love it…i usually post an old photo of Mochelle and eggplant emoji 🍆

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
07 July, 06:37
brilliant! always fun to do to pedos on twitter too lol

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
07 July, 05:58
i handled a divorce the same way in the 90’s 🙂

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 July, 05:59
public shame is way more effective, you're correct sir

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 July, 05:50
invite them to AU...jus sayin 😂

Anne Kats @anneanon1
07 July, 05:49
Good idea and less Exhausting . ✅💯

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 July, 05:27
Sly fox you are.

Ange Love @LoveM
07 July, 05:22
Agent Smith again?😎tough sunofagun😂

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
07 July, 05:19
Yup, assholes always show who they are,
no assittance required.
Just sit back n watch.

DkH O’Dell @DkH
07 July, 05:32
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
You can almoet see his face in the reflection on his boot!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 July, 06:45
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
that view ❤️

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 July, 05:02
AU is the only social media site that I do, and honestly, I don't see any of that here, which is why I keep coming back.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 July, 05:51
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
a few manage to slip in...but it never lasts long

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
07 July, 04:00
Well ... that is an excellent idea!

Ken Mac @KenMac
07 July, 03:45
Noted. 😀👍

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 July, 03:29
clever ... good thinking for most situations

crucial @crucial
07 July, 03:32
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. by working in my spare time i made $17990 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow

details here……. http://Www.Pays11.Com

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
07 July, 03:15
AMEN TO THAT

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
07 July, 02:59
Then it appears we like their post enough to share it and we get blasted. 🤪

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
07 July, 02:48
I LOVE WISDOM. LOL!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
07 July, 02:45
I was blocked by a very well-followed account here (and on Twitter pre-purge) doing just that! She didn’t like that I reposted something I didn’t agree with acknowledging I was repisting because I didn’t agree. She messaged me immediately to ask why I did it. I told her I did it so others could see and add their thoughts. She then blocked me. What bothers me the most is that others just fall in line thinking this person has all the right info, but obviously she thinks that too. If one enters a discussion having to be right, one has already lost in my opinion.

Susan Hackler @suehack
07 July, 03:57
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
There are several people on here who have no affinity for "discussing" an idea or "persuading" others to their point of view. Their first instinct is to attack. I've been blocked by several I never interacted with. Add that to the many who recently decided to tell people they are posting disinfo, and soon it will get out of hand. I worry about the ones who are so rigid about their beliefs, because we know all of us are going to be shocked about some things we learn.

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
07 July, 02:41
Its fun to see the creativity in which people “express themselves.”

It’s ALSO a gauge as to how many people are waking up and speaking up!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
07 July, 02:38
Feed them to the wolves... i mean frogs kek

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
07 July, 02:36
Tip of the day award goes to Martin Geddes 👏🏻