Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
08 July, 11:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
08 July, 06:47
2👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
08 July, 04:09
Yes, kind of like a symbolic hug

Anne Kats @anneanon1
08 July, 01:10
What Does Phoenix Rising Mean? To rise like a phoenix from the ashes means to emerge from a catastrophe stronger, smarter and more powerful. An example of rising like a phoenix from the ashes is someone who opens a new, successful business after his previous business has failed .

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 July, 01:04

Back to the Future @Backontrack
08 July, 12:22
Cern
antenna
phoenix AI trapped.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
07 July, 10:56
Hidden symboles exposed
new meanings enfold

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 July, 08:58
YEAAH
THE gAy PHONEIX o US ARMY
its indeed a Sing of some many things🤣😁

Tyler 316 @TWM316
07 July, 08:55

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 July, 05:58
♥️107gematria: 🕊Here And Now. Visions. Uncovered. Unlimited. Happiness. Treasure. Angelic Healing. Breath Of Life. God On Earth. Bless America🤍

memes matter @NoComment
07 July, 05:47
idk, iz it(?)

08 July, 03:54
In response memes matter to her Publication
love this sign too♥️like a guardian watching over

Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 July, 07:11
In response memes matter to her Publication
Pain is best delivered by the truckload!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
07 July, 02:32
. 2023 Dark to Light

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
07 July, 01:29
“WE MUST RISE AGAIN.”

Jon Neville @jonnevi
08 July, 01:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Please replace must with will and qualify it!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
07 July, 01:15
"It's a sign that I have watched this movie too many times." —Sleepless in Seattle 😂

TS 15
Is it a sign? 107/44

Phoenix: 91 < > 19/ /46

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
07 July, 12:59
Yes...definitely a sign my creativity is returning! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
07 July, 12:54
Aye, Capitan a very clear sign, as is this one below.
Approaching a conjested road construction zone, I had the chance to cut in front of this double tanker (but gave him the go-ahead) who ultimately pulled off an amazing u-turn on a divided boulevard in front of me. Had I not done that, I would not have been placed behind this billboard from God in the traffic for 5 minutes!

08 July, 03:49
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
so love this♥️signs are for us, no coincidences, and Q awesome

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 July, 03:09
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
What I like best is the “J&L Tank”. Reminds me of “Jail” and Tank at Gitmo!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 July, 12:38
Reminds me of the '21 Trump Card...

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
07 July, 12:33
It's Concrete Evident...

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
07 July, 12:23
It's a sign!
Brittany Griner who happens to play for PHOENIX!
https://www.bbc.com/news/w...

... ... @Luciferlost
07 July, 12:03
Eyes on the prize xx

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 July, 11:52
Lolz 😂😎I was literally just going to share this story & then I saw Your post :) Sync

Yesterday, I had a visitor & New Fren, Phoenix 💙 Cool little dude :) He is 5.5 & he kept reminding me that he is 5.5 :). He told me that I am a FireBird & Phoenix like him. Also, this is one of the pictures he drew me... Am I stretching it when my 1st thought 💭 is that it looked like the Super Computer from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy? ;) 42 of course is the Answer! Like duh ;)

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 July, 11:54
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I have tried to watch that movie and just cannot😅

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
07 July, 11:47
You bet it is...

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
07 July, 11:38
Vibe Meter climbing

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
07 July, 11:40
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
keep going

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
07 July, 11:40
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
i can feel codes active

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
07 July, 11:33

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
07 July, 11:32
I = 9

9 = completion

AZ is the big one re electi0n fr@ud

A-Z = completion

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
07 July, 11:28
Yep!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
07 July, 11:28
POTUS retruthed this earlier today.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 July, 11:27

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
07 July, 11:20

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 July, 02:39
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
That's crazy.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 July, 11:20
Could be